Breville Convection Toaster Oven - 0.6 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of four quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 8 Element IQ cooking presets, including Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookie and re-heat
- Adjustable temperature and time dial lets you set the perfect combination for any dish
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.6 cu. ft. capacity fits a 12'' pizza
- Pull-out crumb tray makes cleaning a breeze
- 12 x 12 Enamel Broil Rack
- 12 x 12 Enamel Baking Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
- Perfect for my kitchen- December 22, 2020
I wanted a compact oven that could do more than just toast bread. I wanted an oven with a small footprint and that looked good at the same time. This oven fits really well in a corner of my kitchen, not far from the fan. My children have flown the coop; I'm all by myself and this is a perfect size to cook pretty much anything for me. It preheats quickly and because it's convection, it cuts down on cooking time. I haven't had any problems with my new Smart Oven. I'm pleased. I gave it 4 stars only because it could have come with a round pan too. It comes with a square pan. Otherwise, all around great oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A neat toaster oven- June 18, 2019
We love it so far. The per-programmed settings are accurate. Easy to use, the crumbs tray does a good job of collecting crumbs and is easy to remove and clean. One minor complaint. The marker on the Mode knob is small and hard to see.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Died in 18 months- March 6, 2021
We were quite happy with this toaster oven - looks great on the counter, and fantastic for making toast and warming up snacks. Can also handle more complicated baking tasks but that's not what we used it for. The kids also found it very easy to use. Unfortunately, one day about 17-18 months after we purchased it, we got the dreaded E01 error, which basically means you have to buy a new toaster oven. I was hoping it would have lasted longer given the price and Breville's reputation. Unfortunately the warranty is only 1 year.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.