Breville Countertop 3-in-1 Convection Microwave w/ Air Fryer - 1.1 Cu. Ft - Stainless - Only at Best Buy
Versatile design for better results
- Powerful 3-in-1 countertop appliance combines the functions of an air fryer, convection oven, and microwave for all your cooking needs
- 12.4" glass turntable is able to easily fit large dishes
- 1.1 cu. ft. of capacity features 1400W convection, 1100W microwave, and 1100W grill so you can cook, grill, bake, reheat, and more to your heart's content
- Power smoothing inverter automatically adjusts the power intensity for even cooking results
- Precise temperature control lets you cook food evenly every time
Convenient, smart cooking
- Element iQ technology uses smart algorithms to create and maintain the right heating environment for precise, even cooking every time
- 19 one-touch settings such as Smart Cook, Smart Reheat, and Smart Defrost help take the guesswork out of microwaving
- Fast Combi mode uses convection oven, grilling, and microwave features to help prepare dishes faster
- Cook from Frozen setting combines microwave, convection, and grill functions to perfectly cook different types of food
Other special features
- Soft-close door keeps you from disturbing others in your home
- Breville sound suite and mute reduces clangs, beeps, and bumps to ensure quieter operation
- Child lock prevents your child from gaining access to the appliance
- Stainless-steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- Includes Combi-Crisp pan and trivet to make cooking that much easier
- Microwave Oven
- Combi Crisp Pan and Trivet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 638 reviewers who responded, 561 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not Working Properly- November 9, 2020
Purchased on November 8/20. The overall appearance of the oven is fantastic! However, it does not heat properly. I set it for 350 and put an oven thermometer inside to check - At 350, it barely made 200. I increased the oven temp to 450, and it only achieved 300! The microwave feature, took 7 minutes to boil an already warm glass of water. I'm not sure if I got a "dud", or if this is normal for this oven. I'd like a replacement oven, buy Breville Support, is not responding to my email, and it's impossible to get a human on the phone! $600.00 is a lot of cash, and I would greatly appreciate, if they would rectify this problem for me.....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- outer edge is hot but the middle is still cold- November 24, 2020
ya i tried many times and the results are the same, i tried noodles, pizza, pretty much anything that is needs to be heated, it is always cold in the middle, i tried searching online for the reason this happened but there was no info, so i thought it was this unit that had an issue so i brought back the unit and had a different one, but it still happened again, if there is anyone that can let me know why this unit heats food this way please email me because a normal microwave does a better job with 3 times less of a price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- How is this getting any stars- May 7, 2020
I was so excited to have an appliance that would free up space in my kitchen. I can tell you that I regret gifting my old airfryer since I already miss it. The Combi's worst feature is the Air Fry function - it simply does not work. As my current oven has the convection feature, I was really getting the Combi for the combine Air Fry function.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report