Breville Fresh & Furious 1.5L 1100-Watt Stand Blender - Royal Champagne
Powerful blending at the touch of a button
- 1100-watt high-torque motor pulverizes ingredients with quiet efficiency
- Kinetix blade and bowl system features two sweeping smooth blades and three serrated blades to create a vortex, drawing ingredients in to ensure silky smoothness
- Engineered surgical grade stainless steel blades deliver long-lasting sharpness
- Five electronic speeds allow you to crush, chop, fold, aerate, and more in a flash
- One-touch programs include Illuminated Smoothie, Green Smoothie, and Ice Crush for perfectly consistent results
- LED display counts up on speed settings and down on pre-programmed settings for maximum control
- Breville Assist lid with a unique ring-pull design keeps the lid tightly sealed, yet easy to remove
- Auto-clean function cleans around the blades at the touch of a button
- Includes inner measuring lid, Breville Assist lid, 1.5L (50oz) BPA-free jug, tamper, scraper, and recipe cards
- Compatible with the Vac Q vacuum pump to remove air from the jug prior to blending (Vac Q sold separately
- Fresh & Furious Blender
- Inner Measuring Lid
- Breville Assist Lid
- Large 50 Oz / 1.5 L BPA-Free Jug
- Kinetix Blade And Bowl System
- Blender Base
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
- Perfect smoothie blender- 23 mai 2021
I've had my Fresh & Furious for about a year and a half and it works just as well as it did the first day. It's fantastic for smoothies (they always come out super smooth and I've had zero issues blending hearty fruits & veggies like green apples and kale), makes a great slushy margarita, excellent for sauces or blending soups (if cooled before - you can't blend hot things in it). It's my second piece of Breville equipment (I also had their juicer for four years and it always worked perfectly) and I am nothing but happy again with the performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- 2 novembre 2020
I am very disappointed with this blender. It is so excruciatingly loud that I have to warn my young children when I’m about to use it so they can go up to their rooms. I have to blend my smoothie twice in order to get the desired consistency (not lumpy). Product gets in under the seal, which is very hard to clean unless you take the seal off, which then compromises the seal (and never seems to go back on properly either). The plastic container looks cloudy after it has been washed thoroughly, making it look ugly on my bench top. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy- 8 juin 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Was starting a fairly strict diet and wished to have a product that could handle smoothies, but also be versitile towards all options, such as blending for soups and spreads etc. Did a fair bit of research and this appeared to be the best option for me. Purchased it and am very happy with how you can also add ice to ensure consistency and the unit handles this very well. As I use it mainly for smoothies, which usually entails milk and yogurt along with several fruits etc. I also love the auto clean function as makes it very simple !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.