Breville Joule Sous Vide
- Precise temperature levels cook your food consistently and prevent overcooking to preserve its natural proteins
- 1,100W of power heats up to 40 litres of water quickly, so you can instantly start cooking your favourite meals without waiting for much time
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity provides easy remote operation using your Android smartphone or Apple iPhone
- Visual Doneness allows you to preview how steak and chicken breasts would look after cooking at a variety of temperature settings
- Magnetic foot holds steady in most stainless steel pots without the need for additional clips
- BPA-free construction for safe and healthy usage
- Compact design of 28cm (11") tall and 0.6kg (1.5 lb.) weight fits easily in the kitchen
- Joule app gives you 100-plus recipes to try
- Includes ChefSteps Premium subscription for access to a wide range of cooking classes
- Joule Sous Vide - Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Foot (secures to bottom of stainless-steel pot)
- Built-in Clamp (used to secure to a Cambro, or other heat proof container)
- Joule App (100-plus recipes included with app - English only)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wish I had heard of Sous Vide years ago!- April 13, 2018
Can't recall how I heard about Sous Vide but it has literally changed the way I cook and the opinions of those who have tasted the results. Family and friends complain I've ruined them, claiming they'll never have the same expectations of "fine dining" at a restaurant. I've never had a steak, pork chop or chicken breast even close to as flavorful, juicy and tender as those I now make at home for a fraction of the price. I own two Joules and love the features of the app, WiFi conectivity and video recipes. Now I can satisfy those who want steaks from medium rare to well done without even thinking about it and know it will be perfect every time.
- Absolutely one of the coolestâ€¦- April 13, 2018
Absolutely one of the coolest circulator on the market. They did their homework and really made it exactly what it needs to be. I love being able to use so little water to get it started so when you drop your bags off of food, there is no spillage. With so many other circulators you need so much water it's basically to the top of the container before adding anything into it. The joule takes up hardly any space at all. I did find the connecting/disconnecting rather annoying but they eventually updated it to make it much easier. I feel like they listen to what we want out of it and they make it happen. Thank you so much for this awesome tool!
- I love everything about this machine- April 13, 2018
I love everything about this machine, from its size, to its simplicity, to the great results! I've made approximately 15 different dishes, and they have all met or exceeded (usually exceeded) my expectations. I love it for larger items (whole leg of lamb - best I've ever had, standing rib roast - also fantastic, a rump roast that was not only a lovely rosy pink, but incredibly tender and not tough at all), especially around the holidays, as it frees up the oven for sides and keeping things warm, and I don't have to worry about the main dish being over or under cooked, or cold by the time you serve it. Can't recommend it enough!