Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino Milk Frother - Chrome
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Supports 2 Nespresso capsule sizes: large for coffee and small for espresso, with capsule recognition via barcode reading for blend-specific brewing
- Centrifusion technology gently and fully extracts every drop of flavour and full range of aromas
- One button operation makes it easier than ever to brew the perfect cup
- Holds 13 to 20 used capsules
- Removable water tank holds 40oz. (1.2L)
- Integrated drip tray and movable cup support accommodate different size cups for a variety of drink recipes
- Heats up in just 15 to 20 seconds so you don't have to wait long for that first sip
- Automatically shuts off after 9 minutes without use to save power
- Included Aeroccino Plus milk frother offers simple 1-button preparation of hot or cold milk froth, and heats milk up to 160 - 170-degrees F (71 - 60-degrees C)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 556 reviewers who responded, 539 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New style cups- January 19, 2019
This machine makes great tasting coffee. However, what are the things that I don’t like about it is that it uses the new cups. It is not able to use the old cups. This was by far i this machine makes great tasting coffee. However, the things that I don’t like about it is that it uses the new cups. It is not able to use the old cups. This was bought for an office. People still by the old cups because they are offered by different companies. However this machine forces you to buy the new cups. That’s why am taking away one star. The taste however is still amazing. Just expect to move you and your staff over to new cups if this is bought for an officeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- - May 8, 2020
Oh my goodnesss! Coffee heaven for coffee lover! 1) First impression and cup- did not like it , hate it .. coffee was cold , latte was not right ,very disappointed 2) Guess what- I was making wrong 3) Learnt tips and hacks from you tube 4) After 2 days.. I finally learnt how to make perfect latte and perfect cup of coffee 5) If you want your coffee to be hot like me . Pre-heat you cup . Put hot water from tap in mug and keep it there for 2-3 mins 6) Froth is excellent - no brainer , seperate milk and froth by spoon .. 7) If you want sweet coffee. Put sugar first, brew coffee, then seperate milk from froth , mix it .. and then put froth on top by spoon ..
- Buy It....It's Shiny and Sexy!- December 13, 2019
I know I know how can a kitchen gadget be sexy? Well that was my first comment when I approached the Nespresso rep. After she realed me in with all the perks, and then a sample, I was completely sold. This is definitely my personal splurge. Even the pods are sexy. It's like having a Starbuck's on my counter. The free assortment of coffee is very handy in selecting which flavor or level of potency you prefer. I will add that I've never had coffee without cream but with this I never have to add it because the taste is so refreshing. My last two cents is that the pods are expensive but worth it since I only use on weekends.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.