Nespresso Vertuo Coffee & Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino Milk Frother - Matte Black
- Supports 2 Nespresso capsule sizes: large for coffee and small for espresso, with capsule recognition via barcode reading for blend-specific brewing
- Centrifusion technology gently and fully extracts every drop of flavour and full range of aromas
- One button operation makes it easier than ever to brew the perfect cup
- Holds 13 to 20 used capsules
- Removable water tank holds 40oz. (1.2L)
- Integrated drip tray and movable cup support accommodate different size cups for a variety of drink recipes
- Heats up in just 15 to 20 seconds so you don't have to wait long for that first sip
- Automatically shuts off after 9 minutes without use to save power
- Comes with the Aeroccino 3 milk frother which offers a rapid one touch preparation for hot or cold milk froth
- Espresso Machine with Aeroccino Milk Frother
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 52 would recommend this product.
- - October 5, 2019
I do wanted love this purchase but we are just so eh about it. The frother takes up precious extra counter space and doesn’t really foam enough milk to make it worthwhile. I prefer my hand foamier. As for the coffee maker, I just didn’t realize how much more of a selection there is of the original pods compared to the vertuo and how much more expensive the vertuo pods are. It costs almost the same to make a latte at home as it does to get one at a coffee shop. The machine also feels cheap and it wasn’t cheap. The coffee tastes pretty good and I like that my husband and I can each make coffee that we like but this is a purchase that regret overall.
- - May 8, 2020
Oh my goodnesss! Coffee heaven for coffee lover! 1) First impression and cup- did not like it , hate it .. coffee was cold , latte was not right ,very disappointed 2) Guess what- I was making wrong 3) Learnt tips and hacks from you tube 4) After 2 days.. I finally learnt how to make perfect latte and perfect cup of coffee 5) If you want your coffee to be hot like me . Pre-heat you cup . Put hot water from tap in mug and keep it there for 2-3 mins 6) Froth is excellent - no brainer , seperate milk and froth by spoon .. 7) If you want sweet coffee. Put sugar first, brew coffee, then seperate milk from froth , mix it .. and then put froth on top by spoon ..
- - March 31, 2021
I enjoy the Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee & Espresso Maker but I am not happy at all with the frother. Even when following the manufacturers instructions, the milk always overflows. Because of that, I rarely use the frother, but I do and very much enjoy the actual coffee machine and the coffee that comes out of it. Nespresso has a nice selection of coffee so there should be something for everyone. And a really wonderful bonus is that Nespresso recycles the pods. The company supplies a bag with free shipping through UPS, or the used pods can be dropped off at a local Nespresso location. I would definitely recommend the coffee maker.