Breville Oracle Touch Automatic Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Black Truffle
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder grinds, doses, and tamps up to 22 grams of coffee for the strength you want
- 15-bar Italian pump with an Over Pressure Valve and low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases the pressure for an even extraction
- Triple Heat System features a heated group head and dedicated espresso boiler with PID temperature control technology to ensure thermal stability
- Self-cleaning steam wand automatically textures milk to your taste, delivering a cafe-quality micro-foam
- Touchscreen display lets you choose your options for grind, brew, and texture
- 5 pre-programmed favourites let you prepare one cup, two cups, lattes, flat whites, cappuccinos, or custom drinks at the touch of a button
- Customizable options let you create, name, and save up to 8 personalized coffees
- Espresso shot clock guides you through duration to ensure extraction consistency
- 2.5L removable water tank capacity and 0.226kg (1/2lb.) bean hopper capacity mean fewer refills to save you time
- Espresso Machine
- 0.5 lb Bean Hopper
- Integrated Removable 54 mm Tamper
- 54 mm Stainless Steel Porta-Filter
- Storage Tray
- Removable Drip Tray Grid
- Removable Drip Tray
- 68 fl oz Removable Water Tank
- Claroswisswater Water Filter and Holder
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- 360° Swivel Steam Wand
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 & 2 Cup)
- Single Wall Filter Baskets (1 & 2 Cup)
- Cleaning Tools and Products
- Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- Steam Wand
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Automatic vs Manual - The best of both.- December 22, 2020
In the past, I have owned highly regarded Italian espresso machines. A Saeco automatic and an Alex Duetto manual. I prepared great tasting coffee with both machines however I was able to exercise more control with the manual machine. The Oracle Touch allows me to exercise the control of a manual machine with the convenience of an automatic. I can match the results achievable with the manual machine but with greater consistency. I would highly recommend this machine if you are serious about the taste of your coffee.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oracle touch- January 18, 2021
A fantastic espresso machine for a novice. The automation makes for a much easier learning experience for the absolute beginner. The auto dosage and tamping takes two of the biggest hurdles to a great coffee out of the equation. The only reason it’s not five stars is due to the price, and even with the steep price tag I personally feel it was worth it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressed- April 28, 2021
Well made machine. I like the hybrid nature of this setup. I had a fully automatic machine before this and it failed and needed repairs. It's fairly easy to dial in and get a really well made shot. Double boiler is a very nice thing to have, pull your shot and steam milk at the same time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.