Breville Precision Brewer Automatic Coffee Maker - 12-Cup - Silver
- Adjustable PID Temperature Control Thermocoil Heating System heats your coffee evenly
- Programmable warming plate keeps coffee at your desired temperature
- Digital display, digital clock, and programmable timer allow you to read and set the brewing time easily
- Auto drip stop holds water and coffee together for the perfect amount of time, resulting in perfect taste
- Auto steep and release valve holds the water and coffee together when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, giving you a richer coffee
- Dual filter capability (cone or flat) allows you to use the filter of your choosing
- Multiple brewing modes, Gold Cup, Fast, Strong, Over Ice, and Cold Brew, let you get that perfect cup of coffee right in your kitchen
- With 1650 watts of power it quickly and easily brews your coffee anywhere
- Gold Tone Cone Filter
- Paper Filters
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Okay but not great- January 28, 2020
I have had this machine for a few weeks now. Even with all the various brew choices, I still haven't found one that makes a great cup of coffee. I have found "okay". I like a strong coffee. I have tried several different types of coffee beans as well as adding more than the recommended amount (a measuring spoon is provided). It's not a bad cup of coffee, it is just not worth the price. I can't return the machine so now I am stuck drinking "okay" coffee. If you are not a strong coffee drinker then this machine is for you. If you are, look elsewhere.
- Completely satisfied- June 5, 2021
Completely satisfied with this coffee machine. You can customize the strength and temperature of you coffee in the my brew program. The iced coffee program makes excellent coffee. Programming this machine is easy. If you have problems programming things, the directions to are easy to follow. We got the glass carafe and the warming plate keeps your coffee hot for 2 hour's. The filter basket might drip once or twice when you pull the carafe after it just brewed, but what coffee maker doesn't. I highly recommend thus coffee machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good coffee make but still returned- November 19, 2019
Pros: -love the customization -great smooth full bodied brew -looks great Cons: -kind of big -a lot of water is left in the reservoir... enough that this is a main reason I returned the coffee maker -the burner keeping it hot wasn’t consistent -too many pieces to keep track of I struggled with keeping or returning because I really liked the coffee, and I really liked the idea of using this to make pour over coffee. However, I was worried about the long term use and for the price it was fairly close to the Ninja.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.