Breville Precision Thermal Coffee Maker - 12-Cup - Silver
- Drip coffee maker automatically brews craft filter coffee for a delicious cup without all the work
- Stainless steel body will add a modern and sleek touch to your kitchen
- 60oz. (1.8L) water reservoir capacity means you can make enough coffee for all your guests
- Water temperature is maintained at showerhead by monitoring feedback and adjusting the Thermocoil and pump
- Flat bottom and cone-style dual filter baskets
- Automatic steep and release delivers optimal contact time
- 5 brewing modes, Fast, Gold, Strong, My Brew, Over Ice, and Cold Brew, let you make a perfect cup of joe anytime
- My Brew Mode features an adjustable bloom time, temperature, and contact time
- Cold brew mode is adjustable within 1 minute to 14 hours
- 1-cup single serve brewing mode lets you whip up a personal cup of coffee
- BPA-free plastic
- Gold Tone/Cone Filters
- Large Paper Filters
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 196 reviewers who responded, 176 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Breville - Finally Got One- 26 décembre 2020
Reason for 4 stars: I ordered this online w/next day shipping. Several days later I was notified that it would not be available until Jan 2nd. Oops! Because we needed a coffee maker ASAP I decided to look elsewhere. I found a store that had it in stock so went & purchased. My original order suddenly showed up the next day. Since I didn't need this one anymore I returned it to the store. As far as the coffee maker itself I would give it 5 stars. Is working really well, & we've now figured out the settings to create coffee like we like (hot & strong). It is a little pricey--more than I've ever paid, But if it lasts for years it's worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- 10 avril 2021
We have owned many Breville products in the past and have been very happy with our purchases. This product, however, is definitely not worth the hype. It seemed to work very well for the first 1-2 weeks and made great coffee, but that is when we started to have issues. After 2 weeks of daily use it completely stopped working and we had to descale to make it somewhat functional again. Our water is moderately hard, but I have never had to descale a coffee maker so soon after a new purchase. Also, the “drip” feature typically sprays, resulting in an overflow of coffee grounds around the filter and into our coffee. Not worth the price. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't hold temperature. Nothing special.- 22 novembre 2020
It's a solid, smooth-working machine, HOWEVER, maybe I am not a true gourmand, but this coffee tastes EXACTLY the same as made by a cheap coffee maker... And it's not even hot after like 30 min! Carafe doesn't hold temperature well and doesn't have a warming plate... There's a tip in instructions to wash the carafe with hot water before brewing coffee, I'm not doing that, I was hoping the machine would take care of my coffee temperature! Also, I like it when the house smells like coffee and this machine conceals the aroma. To be fair, it's quiet, powerful, and solid, has some fancy options like "blooming", but to me, it's not worth $300. Returning.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.