Breville Smart Oven Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Black Stainless Steel
- 22.6L (0.8 cu. ft.) capacity is large enough to hold family-sized meals or snacks for a crowd
- Super Convection delivers a quick, even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating by moving a greater volume of air
- Element IQ heating technology with smart algorithms directs heat to where and when it’s needed for perfect results
- 11 preset functions include toast, bagel, bake, broil, roast, warm, air fry, pizza, reheat, slow cook, cookies, and dehydrate modes to accommodate a wide range of cooking methods
- LCD display delivers an at-a-glance information like remaining cooking time or when pre-heating is complete
- Built-in oven light comes on automatically at the end of the cooking cycle and can also be manually turned on whenever you want to check on your food
- Instruction Manual
- Smart Oven Air Fryer
- 13” Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Wire Rack
- Broiling Rack
- 11” x 13” Enamel Roasting Pan
- Air Fry Basket
- Crumb Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 72 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mighty small oven- November 13, 2020
Just used it for the first time and I’m impressed. Unlike its big brother BOV 900 it takes way less space on the counter and it is pretty capable. In about a bit more then one hour I was able to roast vegetables, air fry some chickpeas and prepare a frozen pizza that at first I though it was burnt but it was actually really well done [because I decided to use super convection to see what would happen (^^)’ ] and the result was a tasty pizza :D. Previously I had a instant vortex air fryer and had to return it because it would freeze and not do a second batch of cooking food. This one went through this cooking test with easeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Did I Wait So Long!!!- December 23, 2020
We had tried several other Air Fryers before this one from Breville as we went to other family functions. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer set up for preparation for meals is similar but the end result of cooking multiple dishes of pork ribs, potatoes, asparagus, and corn was great and you can't match the taste anywhere else and with the speed that it takes to cook it's much faster. Can't wait to try some of our other foods especially pizza.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed. in Breville- September 10, 2021
I ended up returning two of these ovens within hours of opening each purchase. The oven door did not shut properly, it left a big gap between the unit and the door. Both ovens were from the same batch, both had the same defect. Extremely disappointed in the lack of quality of this company which was renowned for good quality products. If you buy one, don't get batch 2115 and examine the oven door to make sure it closes securely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.