Breville Smart Oven Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Black Truffle
- 22.6 litres (0.8 cu. ft.) of capacity provides plenty of room for whipping up family-sized batches of food
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% while keeping things crispy
- Element IQ heating technology uses smart algorithms to distribute heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Eleven preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, air fry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate make it easy to cook all your favourite foods to perfection
- LCD display makes operation effortless, automatically counts down cooking time, and lets you know when pre-heating is complete
- Integrated oven light turns on automatically at the end of a cooking cycle and can be turned on at any point in the cooking process
- Smart Oven Air Fryer
- 13” Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Wire Rack
- Broiling Rack
- 11” x 13” Enamel Roasting Pan
- Air Fry Basket
- Oven Light
- Door Handle
- Crumb Tray
- Breville Assist Plug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mighty small oven- November 13, 2020
Just used it for the first time and I’m impressed. Unlike its big brother BOV 900 it takes way less space on the counter and it is pretty capable. In about a bit more then one hour I was able to roast vegetables, air fry some chickpeas and prepare a frozen pizza that at first I though it was burnt but it was actually really well done [because I decided to use super convection to see what would happen (^^)’ ] and the result was a tasty pizza :D. Previously I had a instant vortex air fryer and had to return it because it would freeze and not do a second batch of cooking food. This one went through this cooking test with easeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my Smart Oven- February 17, 2021
Very pleased with our new oven. It heats up quickly and all the functions we have tried ( air fry, toast, bake, reheat) work extremely well. It cleans easily too - some filling from a strawberry and apple pie I baked overflowed and burnt, but was removed with minimal effort once the oven had cooled down. Probably would have preferred the larger model as it has been a bit of a challenge to fit both meat and veggies in to cook at the same time. Also it would be great if we could get a second air fry basket. Breville only offer this for the larger model. Overall, we're very satisfied.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice counter oven.- March 12, 2021
Love this little oven.No need to use the large oven as often. It is loud when using the super convection mode,hard to tell if regular convection mode is working as it starts out loud but then goes quiet,we will need to monitor this. Toast comes out beautiful, takes a bit longer but better. The oven had several scratches on it, especially on the handle,didn't want to wait to get it exchanged so we will live with them. Otherwise so far so good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.