Breville Smart Oven Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Brushed Stainless Steel
- 22.6L (0.8 cu. ft.) capacity is big enough to easily handle large family meals
- 11 preset functions include Air Fry, Slow Cook, and Frozen to prepare a wide range of foods
- Smart algorithms, precise PID temperature control, and a timer ensure every food is cooked to perfection
- 1800W stainless steel housing with five quartz elements--Element iQ3 on top and 2 at bottom--deliver temperature ranges of 120 to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes deep pull-out crumb tray, 13-inch non-stick pizza pan, enamel baking pan, enamel broil rack, and air fry mesh basket
- 13-inch Non Stick Pizza Panl Enamel Baking Pan
- Enamel Broil Rack
- Air Fry Mesh Basket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great countertop all in one appliance!- November 23, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Ever since we got this oven we rarely use our big convection oven anymore. The breville does it all and is quick and easy to use. We have roasted chickens, baked cookies, air fried potatoes and reheat countless meals using this appliance. So far so good and the oven light has been really helpful! I like how the oven is a good enough size that I can prepare a family meal for 4 without having to split up the portions. The settings are easy to use and my kids know how to operate it for toasting bread or a simple reheat of leftovers. The whole family has been pleased with the new addition to our kitchen and we are excited to try out different recipes using the oven.
- Good product- September 4, 2020
Good product, great size. However, the manual indicate sound level adjustment button, but this functionality is not working in this model. This is a shame, as larger unit has it, as well as ,drying out option that is not available for this model. It appears that the manufacturer removed couple very handy options for you to consider larger unit. Not a good way to retain customer. The oven is already expensive and should have all functionalities. If one is looking for a larger model, fine, make it available for a premium but keep at least two top models with all functionalities to enjoy.
- Love this!- October 19, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I absolutely love my new Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer! I have used it every day since I got it. Everything cooks so perfectly and evenly in much less time than my gas range. Most of my baking pans that I use frequently fit in it, so thankfully I don’t have the expense of replacing them all. I keep forgetting to take pictures of the Smart Oven Air Fryer in use, but so far I’ve made air fried chicken (with roasted potatoes for Dale), fish, homemade 12” pizza, dinner rolls, apple crisp, and turkey dressing. It’s amazing how compact the unit is, but it has a lot of cooking space! The preset functions for air frying, pizza, cookies, and bagels make it so easy to use and takes a lot of guesswork out of cooking.