Breville Smart Oven Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Smoked Hickory
- 22.6 litres (0.8 cu. ft.) of capacity provides plenty of room for whipping up family-sized batches of food
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% while keeping things crispy
- Element IQ heating technology uses smart algorithms to distribute heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Eleven preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, air fry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate make it easy to cook all your favourite foods to perfection
- LCD display makes operation effortless, automatically counts down cooking time, and lets you know when pre-heating is complete
- Integrated oven light turns on automatically at the end of a cooking cycle and can be turned on at any point in the cooking process
- Smart Oven Air Fryer
- 13” Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Wire Rack
- Broiling Rack
- 11” x 13” Enamel Roasting Pan
- Air Fry Basket
- Oven Light
- Door Handle
- Crumb Tray
- Breville Assist Plug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mighty small oven- November 13, 2020
Just used it for the first time and I’m impressed. Unlike its big brother BOV 900 it takes way less space on the counter and it is pretty capable. In about a bit more then one hour I was able to roast vegetables, air fry some chickpeas and prepare a frozen pizza that at first I though it was burnt but it was actually really well done [because I decided to use super convection to see what would happen (^^)’ ] and the result was a tasty pizza :D. Previously I had a instant vortex air fryer and had to return it because it would freeze and not do a second batch of cooking food. This one went through this cooking test with easeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Did I Wait So Long!!!- December 23, 2020
We had tried several other Air Fryers before this one from Breville as we went to other family functions. The Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer set up for preparation for meals is similar but the end result of cooking multiple dishes of pork ribs, potatoes, asparagus, and corn was great and you can't match the taste anywhere else and with the speed that it takes to cook it's much faster. Can't wait to try some of our other foods especially pizza.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed. in Breville- September 10, 2021
I ended up returning two of these ovens within hours of opening each purchase. The oven door did not shut properly, it left a big gap between the unit and the door. Both ovens were from the same batch, both had the same defect. Extremely disappointed in the lack of quality of this company which was renowned for good quality products. If you buy one, don't get batch 2115 and examine the oven door to make sure it closes securely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.