Breville Smart Oven Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Smoked Hickory
- 22.6 litres (0.8 cu. ft.) of capacity provides plenty of room for whipping up family-sized batches of food
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% while keeping things crispy
- Element IQ heating technology uses smart algorithms to distribute heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Eleven preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, air fry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate make it easy to cook all your favourite foods to perfection
- LCD display makes operation effortless, automatically counts down cooking time, and lets you know when pre-heating is complete
- Integrated oven light turns on automatically at the end of a cooking cycle and can be turned on at any point in the cooking process
- Smart Oven Air Fryer
- 13” Non-Stick Pizza Pan
- Wire Rack
- Broiling Rack
- 11” x 13” Enamel Roasting Pan
- Air Fry Basket
- Oven Light
- Door Handle
- Crumb Tray
- Breville Assist Plug
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 176 reviewers who responded, 168 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mighty small oven- November 13, 2020
Just used it for the first time and I’m impressed. Unlike its big brother BOV 900 it takes way less space on the counter and it is pretty capable. In about a bit more then one hour I was able to roast vegetables, air fry some chickpeas and prepare a frozen pizza that at first I though it was burnt but it was actually really well done [because I decided to use super convection to see what would happen (^^)’ ] and the result was a tasty pizza :D. Previously I had a instant vortex air fryer and had to return it because it would freeze and not do a second batch of cooking food. This one went through this cooking test with easeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing and versatile little appliance- June 12, 2022
The Breville oven air fryer is wonderfully versatile and easy to use. It's fast, predictabel and much easier to use than my regular oven. And out less heat into the kitchen, which is nice in summer. Only 2 areas of improvement come to mind: (1) when preheating it will not show how far along toward the target temperature it is. It pings when it has reached it but it would be nice to have a readout on the progress. (2) When air frying results in dripping, stuff gets burned onto the bottom tray. It removes easily for cleaning, but it is a little flimsy and does not scrub well. I started to place a piece of aluminum foil in the bottom, which helps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Near perfect small kitchen appliance.- November 13, 2020
I reside in a SRO(Single Room Occupancy) and living space is at a premium. This Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer is a near perfect solution to the lack of adequate space in my room. All of a sudden my cooking options have increased exponentially. Thank you Breville excellent small kitchen appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed. in Breville- September 10, 2021
I ended up returning two of these ovens within hours of opening each purchase. The oven door did not shut properly, it left a big gap between the unit and the door. Both ovens were from the same batch, both had the same defect. Extremely disappointed in the lack of quality of this company which was renowned for good quality products. If you buy one, don't get batch 2115 and examine the oven door to make sure it closes securely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Use my Breville air fryer/oven every day- January 13, 2022
Love it! I have used for toasting, air frying, 13” pizza, roasted veggies, cookies. I seldom use my full size oven anymore. A 9x13 pan (without any handles) fits.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.