Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven 1 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% with great crispness
- 2-speed fan with regular and super speeds give you greater control over the cooking process
- Element IQ heating technology distributes heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Take the guesswork out of baking with preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, proof, airfry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate
- Oven offers a temperature range of 80 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit for use up to 72 hours at a time
- Program 2 different cooking programs to run in sequence using the Phase Cook feature
- Rotate Remind reminds you to turn your food in the oven so your food comes out evenly baked
- 8 rack positions offer versatility for your needs
- Stainless steel crumb tray collects crumbs for easier cleaning
- Other features include an LCD screen, PID temperature control, oven light, and frozen food feature
- 13 in Round Pizza Pan
- 2 x Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Broil Pan
- Enamel Roasting Pan
- Airfry/Dehydrate Basket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1428 reviewers who responded, 1359 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Ovens- 30 novembre 2020
We had a Breville toaster oven for over 15 years before getting this one and it was still going strong. We upgraded to get the larger volume, air fry, dehydrating, and proofing features. We're really enjoying the air fryer feature. Used it to make taquitos and calzones. Also great broccoli and green beans and fries. I hear it takes a bit longer and may not crisp quite as well as dedicated air fryers but it works for us. It holds a huge volume so we don't have to cook in batches. Looking forward to getting more mesh baskets which can be ordered separately. I used the proofing function for bread dough today and it was great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty Darn Good- 29 août 2020
I'll start with the cons: It's expensive and not as well insulated as similar appliances. If you want speed and efficiency for normal baking/grilling/ect go for an induction oven which cooks things 2-3 times as fast, uses less energy, and does not heat up. Now, the pros: my other go-to is an induction-convection oven. The induction oven is extremely reliable as far as results go and so is this. This is a very large convection oven too. You could probably cook a small turkey in here with no problem. It's also more versatile. I really like the results of the air frying and, in a lot of ways, it's generally easy to use and easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- use it every day- 18 octobre 2020
I have been using this smart oven for about 3 weeks now. I have never used any appliance as frequently as I do this oven. I use it each and every day. I use the toasting function, The broiling function, the baking, the air fryer and even the proofing function when making bread. Broiling a hot dog is as good as it gets. The hot dog comes out evenly crisped and even temperature throughout. Toasting of bread makes a crisp layer of crispness but may not be as dark in color as you are used to. Not a problem for my husband and I. I thus far cannot say anything negative about this Oven. I love this as well as all my other Breville products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.