Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Convection Toaster Oven 1 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- Super Convection moves a greater volume of air for quicker, more even baking, roasting, air frying, and dehydrating; it also reduces cooking time by 30% with great crispness
- 2-speed fan with regular and super speeds give you greater control over the cooking process
- Element IQ heating technology distributes heat to where it's needed most, when it's needed most, for optimal results every time
- Take the guesswork out of baking with preset functions for toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, proof, airfry, reheat, cookies, slow cook, and dehydrate
- Oven offers a temperature range of 80 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit for use up to 72 hours at a time
- Program 2 different cooking programs to run in sequence using the Phase Cook feature
- Rotate Remind reminds you to turn your food in the oven so your food comes out evenly baked
- 8 rack positions offer versatility for your needs
- Stainless steel crumb tray collects crumbs for easier cleaning
- Other features include an LCD screen, PID temperature control, oven light, and frozen food feature
- 13 in Round Pizza Pan
- 2 x Heavy Duty Oven Racks
- Broil Pan
- Enamel Roasting Pan
- Airfry/Dehydrate Basket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1325 reviewers who responded, 1279 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Ovens- November 30, 2020
We had a Breville toaster oven for over 15 years before getting this one and it was still going strong. We upgraded to get the larger volume, air fry, dehydrating, and proofing features. We're really enjoying the air fryer feature. Used it to make taquitos and calzones. Also great broccoli and green beans and fries. I hear it takes a bit longer and may not crisp quite as well as dedicated air fryers but it works for us. It holds a huge volume so we don't have to cook in batches. Looking forward to getting more mesh baskets which can be ordered separately. I used the proofing function for bread dough today and it was great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best toaster oven ever!- August 20, 2021
The Breville Smart Oven is absolutely the best toaster oven on the market. I use it every day, not only for making toast, I do most of my baking with it as well. I have a built in double oven that I rarely use any more. It takes forever to heat up and when it does get hot, it releases a lot of hot air into the kitchen when I open the door. The Breville Smart Oven heats quickly and efficiently. It bakes evenly. Pizzas are done perfectly. I like it so much I bought one for my son and daughter. The only downside is that it takes longer to anything than a conventional toaster. But it does toast evenly with multiple settings for the toaster.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Darn Good- August 29, 2020
I'll start with the cons: It's expensive and not as well insulated as similar appliances. If you want speed and efficiency for normal baking/grilling/ect go for an induction oven which cooks things 2-3 times as fast, uses less energy, and does not heat up. Now, the pros: my other go-to is an induction-convection oven. The induction oven is extremely reliable as far as results go and so is this. This is a very large convection oven too. You could probably cook a small turkey in here with no problem. It's also more versatile. I really like the results of the air frying and, in a lot of ways, it's generally easy to use and easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.