Breville Super Q 2L 1800-Watt Stand Blender - Brushed Stainless Steel
Access pro-worthy blending power right at home
- Powerful 1800-watt motor produces blade tip speeds up to 186 mph for intense blending action
- Choose between the 24oz cup for personal blending, or create something for the whole family with the massive 68oz jug
Whip up a wide range of creations with easy-to-use features
- 5 one-touch programs include optimized time and speeds for perfect results
- 2 smoothie programs let you create smooth, silky smoothies--no matter the ingredients
- Use the soup program to enjoy hot soups in a flash
- Use the pulse/ice crush setting to transform ice into fluffy snow
- Try out the frozen desserts function and get creative
- Choose from 12 speed settings to achieve the perfect blending texture, whether you're creating cocktails, salsas and dips, nut and bean milks, natural nut butters, or fine milled flours
Enjoy professional-quality blending without the commercial-sized noise or mess
- Unique fan and motor technology reduce operating noise for a more enjoyable blending experience
Take your blending experience to the next level with special accessories
- Includes recipe book, tamper, and spatula
- Compatible with the Vac Q vacuum pump to remove air from the jug prior to blending (Vac Q sold separately
- Recipe Book
- 68 oz Jug
- 24 oz Cup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
- Amazing blender- February 13, 2020
Just got my new Super Q. I previously owned the "the Boss" model and even if I loved it, I love even more this one. First off, the noise level was reduced drastically and I'd say it's super quiet for this type of blender. the accessories are great: to be able to make individual portions to go is amazing. Blender is very, very powerful and the new jug, larger at the bottom, works very well. oh and please diregard the comment from Bell N user below. Unless you plan on using your blender in the dark, translucend buttons would be useless. I know I like to have the lights on when I use such a powerful tool.
- Powerful blender but died after 15 months..- February 18, 2021
Pros - powerful - makes great smoothies, dips and flours (rice, buckwheat etc.) - easy to use and clean - looks nice - handy smaller cup - 10 years warranty Cons - blender stopped working after 15 months - 4 - 6 weeks to repair broken blender (product fault) - doesn't grind nuts smoothly, or mix dry ingredients well, seems to push some of the ingredients to the walls, meaning they no longer get mixed/ground - very loud - seems to struggle making thicker mixtures smooth (smoothie bowls and ice-cream) - takes 5 + minutes of intense loud noise to make hot soupNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoying the Super Q- November 2, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) When we opened unboxed our new Breville Super Q blender it was apparent that this was an above average appliance. It's seems to be well built with high quality materials. Nothing flimsy that looks prone to breakage. In the first two days we have experimented with frozen deserts and a warm soup. It produced appealing textures with the easy to use preset modes. The power adjustment dial and brightly lit display makes any further processing easy to control. The informative accompanying recipe book is an excellent added bonus and will ensure we have many more dishes to try in the days ahead. As we do, we'll share our experience. I was happy I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.