Broan 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (ERLE130SS) - Stainless Steel
- Captur system with performant blower ventilates air at up to 650 cu. ft. per minute to clear the air of smoke, cooking odours, and grease
- 3-speed whisper touch infrared controls let you precisely and easily set the exhaust speed while you're cooking
- Equipped with an automatic heat sensor, 2 ultra high-efficiency, easy-to-clean hybrid filters, and a filter clean reminder
- Quiet operation at just 0.8 sones at low speed
- Two built-in LED modules offer 3 levels of brightness to illuminate your kitchen tasks
- EZ 1 brackets make it easy for single-person installation in less than half the time of traditional methods (for a non-ducted installation use charcoal filter HPF30 (not included))
- ADA compliant with remote operation possible using a standard UL approved momentary wall switch (not included) and ADA wiring kit (not included)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Range Hood
- Drain Pipe
- Ez 1 Brackets
- User Guide
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Excellent experience- April 29, 2020
Installed this myself - one person; not two. While I wouldn't recommend doing it , it is possible. Not because of anything Broan did not do; it's just that holding the unit up while trying to get the ducting aligned is simply not for the faint of heart. For sure, a single person install without something like Broan's mounting system would just not be possible. Now that it's installed: looks great, works great. Dead quiet on the low setting: have to remind my wife to turn it off. Super (optionally) bright, attractive lighting. It has definitely dolled-up our kitchen. Now I need to get a new range because the range hood is too nice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Too good to be true- July 13, 2018
I bought the Broan ERLE130ss as a more power replacement after we installed a new gas cooker. After more than one month, not happy! Hereâs why: 1. Thereâs a constant hum coming from inside (allegedly, transformers). I was told by the technician who came to repair it that the parts (2 transformers) would arrive in 1-2 weeks. That was three weeks ago. Upon second call, the parts will take another 4-6 weeks to arrive. 2. The hood is rated at 600cfm, but only if installed with the 7â round duct plate. Which is not part of the package any more. So i had to buy it online and wait another 10 days for delivery. Disappointed!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Lound and unable to pull air- December 31, 2020
This unit was installed 30 december, 30 min job. First, it is slightly bent out of the box, installers found out... After install, i discovered that the L1 is quiet, L2 and 3 are 72-74 Deb or nearly 25-27 sones. The RPM blower speed regulator is not working. Nor is the Heat Detector. In addition, the unit on L1 cannot hold a Kleenex against the filter??? Steam goes around it on front elements as it lacks the ability, L2 or 3, to pull the steam. Now, 2008 still working Nutone Allure, 340CFM, quiet, one blower, pulled the steam on L2 from a pressure cooker on an island 6 feet away!!!!! Phones are calibrated for specific DB capture and processing (international technical standards), so when it says 73-74Db, 25 sones, or some 50-70x more than 9 sones (logarhitmic), it is bad. What went wrong? UNSURE. See the images. why does not L2 full blast evacuate steam? It does look good, but do not plan having a conversation around this unit...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.