Broan 21" Custom Power Module Under Cabinet Range Hood (PM250) - Silver
- Designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood installation
- Incandescent lighting illuminates your cooktop (40-watt light bulb required, not included)
- Two-speed motor with rocker controls offers up to
- 300 CFM of ventilation at 8.0 sones to rid the air of smoke, grease, and cooking odours
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and automatically changes the blower speed to high
- One-piece aluminum mesh filter captures grease and is washable for easy maintenance
- Powder-coated silver finish and fully enclosed bottom make the hood easy to clean without discolouration
- Choose from a 7" round duct or non-ducted discharge for your needs
- Optional non-ducted filter kit (356NDK) for indoor exhaust recirculation is not included
- Create a custom enclosure and protect your cabinetry with the optional 30" and 36" liners (LB30, LB36, LT30, LT36) (not included)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Range Hood
- Hardware Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
- PM250-Noisy and parts are cheap.- November 25, 2017
Have had this unit for five years (provided by builder), its cheaply built, noisy fan on low or high, have replaced the motor under warranty after two years, Light shield is of poor quality, have removed it and grease filter several times, and most recently order new light shield as it has fallen apart...need better mounting...removing cover is simple and access to grease filter, however, components above grease filter absorb grease too, yucky!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible design- November 15, 2018
design with small screws to hold the brackets in place, which of the four screws two have been lost and can't get replacement for. horrible design, why not use spring-tension latches instead? Then there is the Broan Nutone Range Hood Light Lens. Another horrible design; the two prongs on the one end broke off since they are made of plastic and become brittle under high heat and humidity. Broan, your design team together.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Decent Unit, moderate sound level...- November 26, 2018
We installed the PM250 in a custom hood about 6 months ago. It's worked well, no major complaints, except that it came without a light bulb or the recirculation filter. Install was fine... custom installs always take some work. On low it's not particularly quiet, on high it is moderately loud. Not as loud as many of the over stove microwave fans I've experienced, but loud enough that you need to raise your voice when at the stove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.