Broan 21" Custom Power Module Under Cabinet Range Hood (PM390) - Silver
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood installation
- Incandescent lighting illuminates your cooktop (40-watt light bulbs required, not included)
- Three-speed slide controls offer up to 390 CFM of ventilation at 8.0 sones to rid the air of smoke, grease, and cooking odours
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and automatically changes the blower speed to high
- One-piece aluminum mesh filter captures grease and is washable for easy maintenance
- Powder-coated silver finish and fully enclosed bottom make the hood easy to clean without discolouration
- Choose from a 6" round duct (including damper and adapter) or non-ducted discharge for your needs
- Optional non-ducted filter kit (357NDK) for indoor exhaust recirculation is not included
- Create a custom enclosure and protect your cabinetry with the optional 30" and 36" liners (LB30, LB36, LT30, LT36) (not included)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call you within 24 hours of your purchase.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 24 hours.
- Range Hood
- Hardware Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It is easy and simple to use.- November 15, 2017
With a previous unit, the home fire alarms continuously came on because it did not exhaust any smoke. This model works very well. It exhausts all of the smoke and smells. For example, recently we fried fish and could smell the fish outside and only a little inside. It works and the alarms do not come on. The only reason I did not give it a five star rating is because the sliding clasps that hold the screen to the unit sometimes won't hold it in place. So you have to make sure that they are actually grasping the unit before releasing the screen when remounting it after cleaning. A simple, non-screw, clasp could be easily designed to fix this small problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This product does an overall good job.- March 17, 2014
Cons 1.) The Plastic attachment clips on the filter housing seem cheap. I am concerned that after years of heat and cool from being used they may break and will not allow me to reinstall the filter after cleaning. 2.) From and ergonomically standpoint the on and off switch’s for both the fan and light are difficult to find. 3.) Very difficult to install the filter housing. I actually had the filter housing fall onto the stovetop while in use. Pros 1.) Seams to pull all of the heat and condensation from above the stovetop. 2.) Lights are easy to change out when they go out. 3.) The lighting is sufficient and located correctly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good, but expected more for a Broan- October 16, 2015
I expected this being a Broan to be quieter than my old hood, but it is still loud even at the lowest setting. I also wish the buttons to turn on both the light and fan were either a knob or something that is easier to locate without having to look up into the hood as mine is surrounded by a decorative wooden built in. Lastly, I have mixed feelings about the heat sensor...while for safety it is a good idea for the fan to come on if someone would forget to turn it on while cooking something that may fill the house with smoke, I do not like the fact that if one didn't turn the fan on and it senses heat and comes on even in the off mode that he/she would have to shut it off from the electrical breaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.