Broan 30" Behind Cooktop Downdraft with Internal Blower (RMDD3004) - Stainless Steel
- Compatible with most conventional and commercial-style cooktops, but not suitable for installation behind an oven
- Chimney rises over 9.5 inches when activated, leaving plenty of space for large pots and pans
- 500 CFM internal blower effectively clears the air of smoke, grease, and cooking odours
- Control is infinitely adjustable so you can effectively control the blower speed for quiet and efficient operation
- Use the optional remote control (not included) to activate the downdraft from another location
- Easy-to-remove brushed stainless steel filters are dishwasher safe for simple cleaning
- Internal blower connection can be ducted to the left, right, or downward (from left to right)
- Heat Sentry automatically adjusts the speed of the blower to high in case of excess heat
- Compatible with Broan Make-up Air Dampers (not included) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use
- Stainless steel finish on all exposed surfaces adds durability and professional style
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Duct Connector
- Hardware Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Exhausts effectively, but noisy. Installation was not easy.- October 16, 2013
The vent is noisier than I expected, especially at high speed exhaust. Fortunately the fan speed and noise can be adjusted. Insatallation was challenging. I was very difficult to attach the ductwork because there was so little space beloww and behind the unit. Also, the dimensions given do NOT include the 1/2" bolts sticking out of the back of the unit. The cabinet had to be cut away partly in back to allow for the extra space.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good vent- March 10, 2014
wish it was a little taller, when using gas stovetop front burner it will not catch all the smoke as it is not quite tall enough and our very sensitive smoke alarm will go off...if you don't have cathedral ceilings & use the back burner it'd be perfect!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product. Love the easy operation and attractive look.- February 6, 2015
The downdraft functions excellent taking smoke and fumes out of my kitchen. The attractive style looks fabulous on my center island. Operates great and not too noisy even with fan on high. I love this product and would recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.