Brother ADS-1250W Wireless Compact Desktop Scanner
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Simple, Precise Scanning Features
- Scan quickly at a speed of up to 25 ppm, whether you’re handling single or double-sided documents in colour or black and white
- Compact size and USB 3.0 connection allows you to power up with your laptop or PC when you’re on the go
- Automatically scan a range of documents including photos or receipts up to 34” long with the easy 20-page capacity auto-feeder
- Dedicated card slot makes it easy to scan plastic ID cards
Enhanced Image Quality
- Optimize and enhance images and text with automatic colour detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, and colour drop
- Optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi gives you clear, crisp image quality
- 1200 x 1200 dp interpolated resolution makes your text and images look ultra-sharp
Connect To Your Tech Needs
- Scan wirelessly to your PC or mobile device with the USB 3.0 interface
- Scan to multiple destinations including File, OCR, Email, mobile devices and USB flash memory drive
- Use the free Brother iPrint&Scan app to scan to your mobile devices
- The included software suite bundle to manage your documents with OCR software
- Compatible with Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1; Windows 7(SP1); Mac OSX v10.11.6, 10.12.x, 10.3.x; Linux
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Scanner!- October 12, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. This scanner arrived in a larger than expected box, so I was expecting it to be large upon opening it. To my surprise, this scanner is the perfect size and is easy to fit among my other office equipment and the limited space I have available. Set up and actual use of the product was fairly easy and uncomplicated. I prefer the wireless option for scanning as its easier for me and makes for less cords among everything else on my desk. I was pleasantly surprised by this product and will definitely recommend it to my small business owner friends and acquaintances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Scanner!- October 13, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. This scanner is so easy to use! It`s quick, easy and compact. It was a breeze to set up, it whipped through a stack of paper in no time and my pages were double sided! It was extremely efficient and it didn`t jam. The scans are also crystal clear, great quality. I was seriously impressed! Not to mention I didn`t have to install any software. It`s also wireless which makes it even better! This scanner is perfect for the busy professional on the go, lightweight, and easily portable. I`d recommend it to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleased!!- October 16, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. I am very pleased with this scanner! It is convenient to use. I plug into a USB port and it produces very clear images quickly. My only disappointment is that I don`t know how to make 1 document for several pages to scan. It does take pages up to 30 seconds after feeding, but they come out as separate pdf`s. It also help me make copies. I`ve used this product everyday with ease not only for my home business but for my child`s school work! Very easy to put together and use. Highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.