Brother ADS-2800W Wireless Compact Document Scanner
Exceptional Scanning Features
- 3.7” colour swipe touchscreen
- Scan black and white or colour documents in a single pass
- Easily scan either single-sided or double-sided documents
- 2-in-1 mode scans 11” x 17” documents and continuous scan mode scans unlimited pages in a single file
- Auto Start Scan efficiently lets you drop paper into the 50-sheet capacity feeder and automatically start scanning
- Scan quickly and efficiently, up to 30 ppm
- Optical resolution: 600 x 600dpi for capturing every detail
- Interpolated resolution: 1200 x 1200 dp for crystal clear quality
Various Flexibility and Connectivity Options
- Scan directly from the touchscreen to cloud destinations including: Google Drive, Evernote/Evernote for Business, Dropbox, Box/Box for Business, Microsoft OneNote and OneDrive/OneDrive for Business
- Comes standard with wireless 802.11b/g/n and wired Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces
- Upgrade to Wi-Fi direct and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 local connectivity options
Compatibility, Bundling, and Support
- Part of a Valuable Software Suite bundle that includes OCR, PDF editing and desktop document management programs
- Part of the Brother Solutions Interface (BSI) for access to internal web services so you can create custom business solutions to steamline your workflow
- Compatible with Kofax VRS image processing software for optimal scanning recults
- Supportive of industry-standard driver formats including TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE drivers for easy integration with a variety of applications
- Secure locking function allows you to create permissions for up to 100 users
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great on a network with multiple users!- June 12, 2018
Other than a few minor issues, this has been one of the best scanners I've used. Packed with great features like scanning both sides of a page in one pass, as well as how quick the pages are scanned, and the ability to set network locations to placed the scanned documents. It's been great. The only issue I have had is that there's no way to lower the sensitivity to avoid perforated pages. Not all, but several are caught by the scanner which identifies them as a multiple page feed error. To work around it, we use our printer scanner, but that's probably the only real issue I've had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Geat scanner!- April 23, 2019
The ADS-2800W scanner is a great addition to my office. After setting it up, it scans beautifully. I set up my machine to connect to my wireless router so I am able to scan items to my computer. I have probably scanned 200 pages thus far and only had one item jam, which was a W-2 printed on thick paper that had multiple layers glued together. As advertised, just drop all the pages in the feed tray, even if they are different sizes with some pages double sided and some not and everything magically appears on my computer screen. The machine is able to automatically recognize whether a document is single or double-sided so when it pops up on your screen you don't need to waste time deleting blank pages as the machine does it for you. Great product! I love the software that's included. I would definitely buy it again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleased with scanner- April 21, 2017
I purchased the ADS-2800W to place on my desk to help me transition to "paperless" and avoid trudging to our main multi-function printer/scanner several times each day. I had high expectations when I made the purchase, but this device far exceeded my expectations. It is compact, fast and accurate, and the touchscreen controls are simple and intuitive to use. We are now considering purchasing several additional units for our secretaries. Excellent product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.