Brother 12mm Laminated Flexible ID Tape (TZEFX231) - White/Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Laminated, adhesive back sticks to itself as well as to laminate
- TZe-FX231 tapes are designed for wire wrapping and flagging, as well as labelling cylindrical surfaces such as cables, PVC piping, and more
- Tape length: 8m long
- TZe-FX231 tapes are compatible with P-touch labellers that use 12mm TZe tape
- For use with: Brother GL-100; Brother PT-1100SBVP; Brother PT-2100; Brother PT-1230PC; Brother PT-1290; Brother PT-7600; PT-2030AD; Brother PT-2100; Brother PT-2430PC; Brother PT-9600; Brother PT-9700PC; Brother PT-9800PCN; Brother PT-D200; Brother PT-H100; Brother PT-H300; Brother PT-H300LI; Brother PT-E300VP; Brother PT-E500VP; Brother PT-E550WVP; Brother PT-2730; Brother PT-P700; Brother PT-1400; Brother PT-1650 models
- 12mm Black on White Laminated Flexible ID Tape, 8m long
- 12mm Black on White Laminated Flexible ID Tape
- 8m Long
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- It's just... regular tape.- September 8, 2021
I bought a pack of the flexible and a pack of the regular. There was no difference between the two. I did several tests including bending and stretching and they both performed exactly the same. Also, there was no difference when labeling wires (the reason why I bought it). I did get better at lining up the ends, though. I'll save a few bucks and buy the regular tape for labeling wires.