Brother Desktop Label Maker (PTD400AD)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 14 fonts, 10 font styles, over 600 symbols, and barcodes let you get creative and meet all your home and office labelling needs
- Print up to 5 lines of a text on one label
- Easy to use; simply type and format with one-touch keys
- Save up to 50 labels in the label maker's memory to save you time
- AC power adapter included for plugging the label maker into a wall outlet
- Can also run on 6 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- 18 mm x 4mm Black on White Laminated TZe Starter Tape
- AC Adapter
- User's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 101 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very functional (once you know the functions)- July 4, 2021
Does a decent job; starter tape is nice. The LCD contrast button does an imperceptible amount and isn't really value-added. If the screen were backlit (a real miss for Brother, in my opinion, when several MUCH older and lower-cost models have had it), it'd be a nudge up toward the five-star mark. Combine that with an owner's manual that's better-laid-out, more comprehensive, and with larger print (it's got some microscopic hieroglyphics to demonstrate key sequences), and you'd cement the five-star rating, The printing is clear and crisp, the functions make sense...it's just a few dings that keep this item from being a top-notch labelmaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works OK(?) but one question- March 22, 2021
This product makes very nice looking labels, but the power block seems to have problems: If I leave the power block plugged in and just disconnect the low voltage output wire , then when I later reconnect it I sometimes get shock from the exposed metal tube that is used as one of its terminals (the other terminal is set back where it can't be touched). Is that really how you expect it to work? It bothers me enough that I can not use the power block at all, and have to run the label maker from batteries, which is what I was trying to avoid by getting this model in the first place!!!
- Good label maker- December 21, 2020
I got this for discount sale. Very easy to use with multiple signs, symbols and border designs. I supposed to give 5, there so much tapes wasted even after adjusting the margins. :( Nevertheless, i had fun using it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report