Brother Portable Label Maker (PTH110)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- This label maker is a handy tool for marking boxes, files, folders, and more to keep things organized
- Perfect for use at home, in the office, or on the go
- Features a QWERTY keyboard, convenient one-touch formatting keys, and an easy-view display to preview your labels before printing
- Labels are easily customizable thanks to 3 fonts, 14 frames, and over 250 symbols
- Useful cable labelling feature allows you to organize your wires and cables
- Creates labels with 1-2 lines of text
- Built-in memory lets you store up to 15 labels for fast reprinting
- Uses durable, laminated easy-peel “TZe” tape up to 12mm (~1/2”) wide
- Powered by 6 AAA batteries or optional AC adapter (each sold separately)
- 12mm starter tape included
- Black on White Standard Laminated TZe Starter Tape 0.47" (12mm) x 13.1' (4m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 111 reviewers who responded, 104 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I am no label expert- May 8, 2021
I am no label expert but this one gets the job done and is easy to use. I have used the battery and the cord (most of the time the cord), the battery lie appears to be decent. This machine is one where you can be printing out labels in 5 minutes without reading any instructions, it is extremely easy to use, does not take up a lot of space, is sturdy, and prints a good-looking label, that hold up to all conditions. My one complaint is it leaves a massive margin on each side of the label, not sure if this is the cutter, transportation system, or firmware, but it is something that needs to be re-engineered.
- Great Item for reasonable price- February 13, 2020
We purchased this for our small business to label clients files with their name. It prints very nice. I like that is has many print options. The labels are cut through the middle making it much easier to peel the backing off. It's very easy to use and figure out. The only downside is that after you cut the label the next one will have too much extra label before the printed part. Basicly I have to cut the label down with scissors before I can use it. It does print 2 dots to show where to cut but I don't like to waste any part of the label and I don't like having to pull out a pair of scissors.
- Mostly solid- August 25, 2019
This is a solid entry in the hand-held label-maker class. While the buttons feel weird to me and seem a bit small for my large hands and fingers, they work well and are not difficult to use. My only real complaint is that much like all Brother label-makers, they eat up a lot of tape for no reason, because even though I've cut down on the margin and excess tape at the end of the printing, it still feeds an inch or so before it starts printing, and I can't make it not do that. There's no reason for it to waste that tape except to get you to buy more tape more often, unless there's some actual design issue that needs for it to do that. However, other than that, this is a great product for a great price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.