Brother MFC-J491DW Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-One Inkjet provides faxing, printing, copying, and scanning services for your home or small office
- Designed with an automatic document feeder and 100-sheet capacity for easy printing
- Versatile connectivity lets you connect and print via USB or Wi-Fi depending on your needs
- Wireless support means you can connect and print from any Wi-Fi connected device, such as an smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer
- Cloud connection lets you print or scan documents directly from/to a wide range of Cloud services, including Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more
- Companion Brother Cloud apps let you instantly share scanned documents
- 6000 x 1200 DPI produces a crisp print with deep colours
- Features automatic duplex (2-sided) printing and is compatible with high-yield replacement cartridges so you can save money and the environment
- Features a 1.8-inch colour, touchscreen display for easy menu navigation
- Manufacturer-provided 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment, plus free lifetime online or live chat support whenever you need troubleshooting
- LC3011BKS/C/M/Y Starter Ink Cartridges
- Telephone Line Cord
- Installation for Windows and Mac
- Quick Setup and Basic User's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 173 reviewers who responded, 162 would recommend this product.
- Excellent combination of features.- 13 janvier 2020
This all-in-1 printer has all the expected features plus fax capability for when I (rarely) need it. The print speed is acceptable and the control panel is usable. The biggest challenge appears to be dealing with the wi-fi connection. If you are working in a secure networking environment, you will need to figure out how to get around your local firewalls. I'm still investigating why I can't use wi-fi to connect to my new printer, but I did succeed in using the hardwired connection. I'm fairly sure my problem is related to router firewalls and not with the printer itself. Resolving that sort of issue can be frustrating if you are a computer novice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- wouldn't buy again- 21 mai 2020
The printer works good, as expected, until you have to change an ink cartridge. One huge drawback in my opinion is that you can not print anything (even black only) if a colour cartridge is empty. Brother online says you can print black if a 'black only' print message comes up on the printer, but that never seems to happen. Just keeps telling me to change cartridge. Brother cartridges are expensive. No name ones hard to come by and if you can get them they usually do not work because Brother updates their firmware and the printer will not recognize the microchip in the no name cartridge. Also, Best buy is ridiculous for selling the printer but not the cartridges in their store. If I have to order online (from bestbuy) I i will order from somewhere with a much better price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Worst Printer- 22 novembre 2020
Don't fall for cheap discounted price or reduced price gimmick on this piece of garbage. I print a single page without any problems. Useless error messages for paper jam if not that it will print blank pages and if you are lucky enough to bypass these problems than the printer will print dull or faded pages. The solution to blank pages or dull pages is printer head cleaning in which it will only work if you select STRONGEST CLEANING METHOD, which in return will eat up your INK's up to 50% in one go. Also, there's no 100% guarantee that it will act normal. Lastly the inks are super expensive and not available easily, you have to roam here and there for buying it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report