Brother MFC-J995DW Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer with INKvestment Tank
- Inkjet printing, along with scanning, copying, and faxing functions are suited for home and small needs
- Economical INKvestment Tank cartridges, paired with an internal ink storage tank, provides up to 1 year of uninterrupted printing without needing to purchase ink
- Black print speed: 12 ppm
- Colour print speed: 10 ppm
- Wireless, ethernet, and USB connectivity allows you to pair with a variety of peripheral devices for a variety of printing and scanning tasks
- Up to 6000 x 1200 DPI resolution produces crisp, vibrant prints
- Wireless mobile device printing and NFC 1-touch connectivity expands your capabilities
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services such as AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Brother Cloud apps let you store and share your documents
- 2.7" colour touchscreen provides easy on-screen navigation for effortless operation
- Offers automatic document feeder and bypass tray for enhanced functionality
- Delivers up to 150 sheets input and output capacity
- Compatible with ink cartridges LC3033BKS, LC3035BKS, LC3033CS, LC3033MS, LC3033YS, LC30333PKS, LC3035CS, LC3035MS, LC3035YS
- LC3033BK/C/M/Y (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) Starter Ink Cartridges
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Safety Guide
- Product Registration Sheet
- Installation & Documentation CD-ROM
- Telephone Line Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1095 reviewers who responded, 1027 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- prints well in black and white- October 12, 2019
It was easy to set up wirelessly. Output printing is clear and bright for black and white material. Color printing is just so-so. I've scanned a few color photos to see how it does: In every case, the result was not as good as the original, and in particular the colors didn't come out very well. I don't use the fax function so can't comment on it. And since I've only had the printer for one month and don't print many copies, I don't know whether its main claim to fame--enough ink for a year of printing--will prove true. Though since I don't print more than a few copies each month, I expect I won't have to buy new cartridges for at least a year.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost perfect- November 13, 2020
Did a lot of research before purchase as I was concerned about cost per page for an inkjet printer to replace an old HP8600 that died after 8 to 10 years. Printer was very easy to set up and produces text and graphics at least as good as the more expensive HP it replaced. It's too early to evaluate true cost per page. I appreciate that the smaller size i.e. less desktop acreage. I don't need the fax feature, but when I went to download the Mac fax driver (October 2020) I received a warning not to use it as it may damage my computer. I don't know whether this is a transient problem that will be fixed, but Mac users needing fax should beware.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far...Ok- April 7, 2019
Purchased in 1Q 2019 to replace 10 year old Epson. The Brother hardware installation was easy, software, no so easy - had to install several times on Apple Macbook Pro to get all the features to work. Operation seems pretty good - wireless printing works well, scanning has a few kinks but is workable. Print quality on par, nothing great but nothing bad either. Time will tell if it is a good printer or not. Since it came with 1 years worth of ink we have not had to buy any yet. Like all printers there isn't any gauge as to what your "actual mileage" is. If the printer turns out to be an ink hog my overall rating will go down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.