Brother MFC-L3710CW Colour Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printing, along with scanning, copying, and faxing functions are suited for home and small needs
- Brother's genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode print speed offer lower costs and more economical printing
- Black and colour print speed: 19ppm
- Wireless and USB connectivity allows you to pair with a variety of peripheral devices for a variety of printing and scanning tasks
- 2400 x 600dpi black and colour resolution for crisp, clear type and vibrant images
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more
- 3.7" colour touchscreen provides easy on-screen navigation for effortless operation and even allows you to create custom shortcuts
- Offers 50-sheet automatic document feeder for multi-page copy, scan, and fax for enhanced functionality
- Delivers up to 250-sheet maximum input and 150-sheet maximum output
- Compatible with ink cartridges TN223BK, TN227BK, TN223C/M/Y, and TN227C/M/Y
Other Print Options
- 1 x Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y)
- 1 x DR223CL Drum Unit Set
- Quick Set Up Guide
- Software CD-ROM for Windows
- Software CD-ROM for Mac
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 113 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Brutal printer- January 4, 2021
This was my first brother printer and I will never purchase one ever again. The feeder broke within the first eight months and getting help from Brother Canada took forever. The finally mailed me out a replacement part but all communication was done via online chat. Now the copies are a mess (only 14 months in). I have new drum coming from another company as I couldn't get parts from Best Buy and now the wifi connections seems to have died for some unknown reason. I have been using printers of this scale for the past twenty years and have never had so many issues in such a short period of time. Never again!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not Disappointed- July 21, 2019
Prints fast & Extremely quiet. Setup takes about 10-15 min and comes with a decent software package (If Downloading the updated version online) Prints are Crisp & clear & lots of great features like, scanning to individual pc's over a network, Scan to email or phone, Password protecting individual print jobs before printing them, and the best one I like, scanning in multiple page documents into a single pdf file. Wish I could get the User function lock to work over the network, and have no idea why duplex printing isn't included, but all in all, itls a great printer which I've had no regrets buying!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Easy to set up and use!- December 3, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I go this to replace on older HP printer in our office that had aged out and became cumbersome. This printer was easy to configure and set up to work with all of our networks and devices. Printing from any wireless device is easy once connected even from a distance over the network. Prints quickly and quietly and offers many options including fax and print by email. Not sure how much the cartridges are going to be in the long fun yet, as I do not yet know how long they will last as I am on my first set. I will certainly update this review then. So far I am a fan of this over my aged out HP!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.