Brother MFC-L3770CDW Colour Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printing, along with scanning, copying, and faxing functions are suited for home and small needs
- Brother's genuine high-yield replacement toner cartridges and toner save mode print speed offer lower costs and more economical printing
- Black and colour print speed: 25ppm
- Wireless, ethernet, and USB connectivity allows you to pair with a variety of compatible peripheral devices for a variety of printing and scanning tasks
- 2400 x 600dpi black and colour resolution for crisp, clear type and vibrant images
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more
- 3.7" colour touchscreen provides easy on-screen navigation for effortless operation and even allows you to create custom shortcuts
- Offers automatic duplex 2-sided printing for enhanced functionality and paper cost savings
- Delivers up to 250-sheet maximum input and 150-sheet maximum output
- Compatible with ink cartridges TN223BK, TN227BK, TN223C/M/Y, and TN227C/M/Y
- Starter Toner Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) (1000 pages each)
- DR223CL Drum Unit Set
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1366 reviewers who responded, 1263 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love my Brother!- October 17, 2020
Beautiful print quality. Most economical option for color printing- toner is the way to go! This is my second Brother printer- my first is a small monochrome that is 6 years old and is still kicking. This one has ALL the features- print, copy and more. It’s color printing is fast too! I can print off 50 color pages in the time it took to get one from an inkjet. Will never do inkjet again- the ink makes a cheap inkjet printer add up costs super fast. This laser printer is more expensive upfront- but it’s already paid for itself with what it can produce from one set of toner cartridges in comparison. I use this daily. So happy to have it.
- I named him Otis- November 25, 2020
Printers have their own quirky personalities. I named mine Otis. The life expectancy on these computers are two years. Then when it requires drums, its cost efficient to purchase a new one. This is how Otis entered my life. I chose Otis mainly for the make-brother, as well as features. So many are screen only , and Otis has push buttons. This is swell because years ago, in my youthful age, I worked in food service - burning the tips of my fingers. Who would have thought that now, I would need that touch to be able to use the touch screen. ( My fingers tips do not register on a touch screen) I look for many new memories with Otis.
- Good Printer - Poor Recycling- March 20, 2021
I bought the above mentioned printer over 12 months ago and it has performed well. The problem I have encountered is trying to recycle the used laser cartridges. I( have twice tried to order a box to post back to Brother used cartridges but to no avail. I've used the on-line recycling feature to order a 'box' but so far have been unsuccessful. I hope by publishing this review someone in 'Brother' will read and help me resolve the situation. Whilst I think on-line ordering/requesting is a brilliant idea it lacks feedback to the requester as to whether or no the request is being actioned. Well it has so far - I hope I'm proved wrong !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.