Brother MFC-L5700DW Monochrome Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer
- Business monochrome laser all-in-one for productive offices and small workgroups
- With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute, the MFC-L5700DW is ideal for busy offices
- Delivers cost-efficient printing with with high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridges
- 250-sheet paper capacity is expandable to 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional add-on trays
- 50-page capacity auto document feeder scans up to 24 ipm (mono) and offers colour scanning to a variety of destinations
- Duplex printing allows automated 2-sided printing to save paper
- USB port lets you print files from or scan files to your USB flash memory drive
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet interfaces allow you to share the MFC-L57000DW with multiple users on your network
- Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Wirelessly scan to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint&Scan app
- Supports multiple scan-to destinations such as E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, Network Folder (CIFS), and cloud services like DropBox, Google Drive, and Evernote
- 3.7" colour touchscreen display with customizable shortcuts
- Advanced security features such as network user authentication to help protect against unauthorized access
- 1 x Starter Toner Cartridge (Yields Approximately 2,000 Pages)
- 1 x DR820 Drum Unit (Yields Approximately 30,000 Pages)
- Quick Set Up and Basic User's Guide
- Documentation/Installation CD
- AC Power Cord
- Telephone Line Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This is a perfect machine for my small home office- April 24, 2019
I bought this to replace a Kodak Ink Jet color printer, after I had purchased a color and black ink cartridges, printed only black and white, and used all the color cartridge up. There is a reason Kodak does not make printers anymore. This machine is great. WiFi connected, can hold almost a full ream of paper in the hopper, prints one side, both sides and small booklet format with a check box change. I only print black and white but the grey scale pictures are still very usable. I am looking forward to get 8,000 sheets printed per toner cartridge. Scans and copies one side and two side. Does everything I need in my office and home.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Machine Great and best costomer service ever!- August 31, 2018
I love the solid build of the machine and quick print time. My machine had a small quirk with the automatic document feeder. Brother quickly put me through to a senior solutions engineer who fabricated a fix for my machine! He also went above and beyond to help me with various "pro-tip" configuration suggestions that I never would have thought of. I am very impressed with the machine, and even more impressed with the best customer service I have ever experienced! At first I sweated getting a monochrome laser. But after much research I settled on this beefy monochrome laser and an inexpensive but well rated inkjet to handle my occasional but convenient color printing needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works fast, not as good as old one we had!- November 30, 2017
We had another VERY old Brother MFC copier/multi-function printer and loved it but it finally died on us. This one is nice, but it does not do double sided copies easily which we thought it would (auto-duplex means to me it will auto-duplex a double sided copy, this does not) - nor does it have a large platten to put larger than an 8/5" x 11" piece of paper to copy. We needed that. It is quick to copy regular pages and the fax works great, but we had to figure out how to make it print a "it sent okay" paper for evidence the fax worked. You can't tell when the faxes are sending all the time, which makes you think it's not working and you try it again and again, not realizing the first time it may have worked.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.