Brother Monochrome Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer (DCPL2550DW)
- Reliable monochrome laser multi-function copier is ideal for home or small office use
- Connect via wireless, wired networking, or hi-speed USB interface
- Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network
- Improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 36ppm
- Fast, high-quality copy speed up to 36ppm, with valuable copy features including sort/stack, ID copy, reduction/enlargement, and more
- Offers colour scanning to a variety of destinations
- Compact size helps conserve valuable workspace
- With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the DCP-L2550DW90D produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles letter or legal size paper while a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterheads
- Equipped with a 50-page auto document feeder
- Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature, reducing your paper use and helping to save you money
Other Print Options
- 1 x Starter Toner Cartridge
- 1 x DR730 Drum Unit
- Quick Setup Guide and Basic User's Guide
- AC Power Cord
- Installation CD-ROM
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 494 reviewers who responded, 447 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for home use- July 27, 2019
Got tired of the endless procession of lousy ink jet printers for home use. Dried up cartridges, expensive replacements, replacement cartridges that didn't work, poor print quality. Decided to take the plunge and do a home laser printer - looked for a relatively inexpensive model that seemed to have all the features we needed - just in case it was a flop. This printer has been fantastic. Easy to set up on line, great print quality. Scans like a champ. Relatively small, quiet - FAST printing. We've had it 3 months now which is usually when an ink jet decides to die. This little guy has had zero issues - has never dropped off the network.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- About as good as it can get- February 18, 2020
I have been using this printer for several months now. This is NOT my first printer, but I dare say, it is one of my best. I like everything about this printer - from its ease of use, removing a paper jam (happened once with file folder labels), replacing the toner,.. just about everything is easy! The only negative I can imagine is that the printed documents, envelopes and other items don't come out very far after printing. You can see them, and they are easy to retrieve, but if you have a small envelope or something else smaller printed on, you will have to reach inside the opening to get them. But overall, I'd give this printer 5 stars.
- Great printer!- June 7, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this product for free from Brother in exchange for my honest opinion/review of the product. I love this printer! It was so easy to get set-up to work with both my laptop and my phone and I am not super tech-savvy! The directions were clear and the product came already put together with just the toner that needed to be put in, which was also very simple to do. Very happy with the quality of printing and scanning. My favorite features are the 2-sided printing option and the ability to print straight from my phone. It would be nice if there were an option for color printing, as well. Overall, excellent product with lots of great features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.