Brother Monochrome Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer (HLL2390DW)
- Reliable monochrome laser multi-function copier is ideal for home or small office use
- Connect via wireless networking, or hi-speed USB interface
- Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network
- Improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 32ppm
- Fast, high-quality copy speed up to 32ppm, with valuable copy features including sort/stack, ID copy, reduction/enlargement, and more
- Offers colour scanning to a variety of destinations
- Compact size helps conserve valuable workspace
- With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the HL-L2390D produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles letter or legal size paper while a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterheads
- Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature, reducing your paper use and helping to save you money
Other Print Options
- 1 x Starter Toner Cartridge
- 1 x DR630 Drum Unit
- Installation CD-ROM
- AC Power Cord
- Quick Setup Guide & Basic User's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1860 reviewers who responded, 1754 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very pleased so far- March 13, 2021
First time owning a Brother, first time owning a laser printer. Once it arrived, which was surprisingly quick, I was able to print 36 pages front and back in less than 2 minutes. My old inkjet printer would have taken forever in comparison. I initially wanted the smaller profile version that keeps getting sold out but I'm extremely pleased so far with the performance of this big boy. It looks clean and professional though the larger size is kind of an eyesore at home but I'm getting used to it. Plus, this one has a scanner that'll definitely come in handy one day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No wired networking- April 12, 2018
This is absolutely false : this model only connect through USB (yes you could share the printer ''with'' network computers - as long as the computer where it is connected is ''ON''). But this is NOT a real ethernet connection - where you could connect the printer on a hub or router so all users on any machine on the network could use it. The latter is only feasible WIRELESS. So it is UNTRUE to say it is networkable ''wireless and wired connection'' - and it is Best Buy (and others) which wrote this - not Brother on their website...
Not helpful (5)Report
- Affordable All-in-one Printer- February 8, 2021
After stay at home restrictions, I bought this all-in-one printer. We needed a printer that is multifunctional and wireless. All of these features are present in this printer and it was available at an economical price. Cables are not included. It comes with a CD that has drivers (drivers are also available on their website). The wireless wifi installation was easy to setup. Performance of the printer is good. The scanner scans clear and fast. No 'sleep' issue as reported by others. The only downside is that the starter toner would last only 3 weeks. Otherwise, its a perfect reliable printer for daily use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- My Brother has always been good to me.- November 8, 2018
Just like family. Setup was a breeze. Even the test page printed double sided just to show off. Then, I tried airprint from my iPhone and it worked perfectly. This printer is just $30 more than the cheapest HP laser but this Brother has a scanner! I tested that too and it was perfect. This is great. Replaced an Epson inkjet because it promised I could print one more page when the inks were low and stole it when I really needed that one more print. Bye bye epson. Hello Brother. I had one for years and gave it to a college student and really missed it. Now it's back. Happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good- December 25, 2020
I like it, very easy used. Thank you so much . I would recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.