Brother Monochrome Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer (MFCL2710DW)
- Reliable monochrome laser all-in-one is ideal for home or small office use
- Connect via wireless, wired networking, or hi-speed USB interface
- Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network
- Improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 32ppm
- Fast, high-quality copy speed up to 36ppm, with valuable copy features including sort/stack, ID copy, reduction/enlargement, and more
- Offers colour scanning to a variety of destinations
- Provides hi-speed faxing with a fax memory of up to 400 pages
- Compact size helps conserve valuable workspace
- With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the MFC-L2710DW produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles letter or legal size paper while a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterheads
- Equipped with a 50-page auto document feeder
- Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature, reducing your paper use and helping to save you money
Other Print Options
- 1 x Starter Toner Cartridge
- 1 x DR730 Drum Unit
- Quick Setup Guide and Basic User's Guide
- AC Power Cord
- Telephone Line Cord
- Installation CD-ROM
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1667 reviewers who responded, 1530 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Basic printing, good, options, not sure...- September 18, 2019
I don't do a lot of printing so my use is pretty basic. Simply printing from the computer is easy and works well. I've had a couple of issues, one I've solved, the other I can't get to work. When copying or scanning, if you don't load your documents in perfectly, they will get pulled in crooked. That's solved with careful loading. My unsolved issue is scanning a 2-sided document. The online instructions walks you through the steps and the screens that you "should" see. Unfortunately I don't see all of the supposed screens, and as a result, I haven't been able to scan 2-sided documents. Since I don't do this often, it's not a real concern,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plug&Play Multi-Function For the Win.- July 16, 2019
A determined printer, excellent scanner... haven't bothered with the Fax option (I know there are companies that still use facsimile, but it's rare). Keep away from liquids and friable particulates and this machine will last ages. Learn about reset/cheat codes and your toner will last, too. Programmable functions are great for 1- and 2-step scanning for regular use. Very good resolution/clarity. DO NOT USE HEAVY CARD STOCK in the tray - you'll need to load from the front, which can be tedious on larger jobs, but it's better than frequent jamming with heavier paper. Other than that - a great unit for the price-point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MFC-L2710DW is greater for work from home- November 29, 2020
I bought MFC-L2710DW to replace an older Brother inkjet printer (MFC-J870DW wireless color inkjet) for home office use, as the older printer had been consuming ink cartridges at an alarming rate. I traded the ability to color-print for operating efficiency but could not be happier. The physical set-up of the printer and the set-up within the home network went smoothly - did not experience the kind of issues described by other posters here. The only point of feedback I would have about MFC-L2710DW is eliminate the fax feature to make it even more price-friendly. That being said, I would still highly recommend it for home office use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.