Brother Monochrome Wireless All-in-One Laser Printer (MFCL2750DW)
- Reliable monochrome laser all-in-one is ideal for home or small office use
- Connect via wireless, wired networking, Near Field Communication (NFC), or hi-speed USB interface
- Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network
- Improve your productivity with a print speed of up to 36ppm
- Fast, high-quality copy speed up to 36ppm, with valuable copy features including sort/stack, ID copy, reduction/enlargement, and more
- Offers colour scanning to a variety of destinations
- Provides hi-speed faxing with a fax memory of up to 500 pages
- Compact size helps conserve valuable workspace
- With a print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, the MFC-L2750DW produces professional output with crisp text and excellent graphics
- Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles letter or legal size paper while a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterheads
- Equipped with a 50-page auto document feeder
- Produce professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature, reducing your paper use and helping to save you money
- 2.7" touchscreen colour display offers easy menu navigation
Other Print Options
- 1 x Starter Toner
- 1 x Drum Unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1508 reviewers who responded, 1406 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I've always had Brothers- May 1, 2020
I've always had Brothers but in the past I had the really big ones. (A color one (9460?) and a black and white laser (8460?). They were well over 10 years old so when I moved I decided to buy a new one rather than moving them. This one is smaller and less expensive so I guess I should have understood that it wouldn't be as good. I was just hoping that since it was 10 years newer, it would be able to be fast without being humongous. Nope. It is not as fast as the 8460 and the scanner isn't quite as good. But-- it is still pretty fast and it is worth it to me to give up a little bit in order to have a printer I can move easily by myslef.
- Easy to Set Up- July 14, 2018
This printer took no more than 5 minutes to set up. Print quality is good and I appreciate the duplex function. Copies are fine. Setting it up for scanning was a little trickier as we use it for a PC and Mac. PC was no problem. However the printer screen doesn't recognize the Mac. For the Mac I finally figured out I had to use the Brother iprint&scan app. The app doesn't download, so every time I want to scan I have to go back to the app store to open the app. Maybe there's something I haven't figured out. But I found a way to make it work. Haven't tried faxing since we just send things electronically. Overall I'm happy with this printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Printer- December 8, 2018
I've owned this all-in-one for approximately a month & have been very impressed so far. It was fairly easy to set up & since then has worked to perfection. It's not the fanciest model of all-in-one out there but Brother printers simply just work, this one being no exception. Make the switch to laser printers & say goodbye to wasteful inkjets using half a cartridge worth to "clean" each time you turn them on, ink drying out, or the ultimately frustrating printer that refuses to print in black & white when you're low on yellow. This model alleviates all the headaches at an affordable price point & has been nothing but positive so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.