Brydge Pro Keyboard for iPad Pro 11" - Space Grey
Available to ship
- Compatible with the 11" iPad Pro
- Dedicated iOS function keys let you use all the iPad functions with the utmost ease and speed
- Backlit keys make the keys visible in dark or low light conditions
- Innovative U-shaped hinge lets you use your iPad as tablet, laptop, and for watching movies
- Dual connectivity option makes it possible to connect the keyboard through Bluetooth 4.1 or USB-C port
- Laptop, tablet, and movie modes along with 0 to 180-degree viewing angles allow you to customise the way you see your display
- Full aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Space grey finish easily coordinates and complements with your iPad's colour scheme
- Includes snap-on magnetic cover that protects your iPad from scratches and dents
- Power Cable
- Magnetic Back Cover for iPad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Bummed- July 4, 2019
Had the first generation one and liked it. After 4th time pulling out the rubber pad tore on the right side and now the iPad won't seat. Always very careful when extracting and putting iPad into keyboard. Back light for keys works 20% of the time and is very random in its operation. Cap Locks key needs to be hit perfectly in order to turn on. Lastly, the Bluetooth delay when beginning typing is very frustrating. Zagg does not have that kind of delay. If I could combine the casing of the Brydge and the keyboard and electronics of the Zagg it would be perfect. I will be contacting Brydge to send me a replacement that hopefully works better.
- Mediocre- October 3, 2019
I have had my Brydge keyboard for about 4 months. Within the first month, both rubber shims have torn and broken. I try not to take my iPad out of the grips of the shims because they break so easily. It is difficult to remove my iPad and reconnected it to the keyboard because the shims are so terrible. In addition, I have had multiple problems concerning the “delete” key. Sometimes this key will work, and other times it will be completely useless. I am giving this keyboard 3 stars because I like the look and feel of the keyboard; however, I do not think I will purchase another Brydge keyboard in the future because it is simply not worth the price.
- Pros and Cons- May 23, 2019
Pro - the overall look of the keyboard is substantial and matches that of the iPad Pro. The keys are responsive and you get a much better sense of typing. Con - The keyboard is very heavy and with the iPad mounted, it feels significantly heavier than my MacBook Air laptop. Not satisfied with the claps to keep the iPad mounted - after only a few days, one of the rubber holders was already detaching - turned out it was not installed properly at point of manufacture. Support was able to send a video showing the proper mounting - wish that had been sent out beforehand to purchases and there should be illustrations in the support materials.
- There are several deficiencies with- August 6, 2020
There are several deficiencies with this product. First of all, the keyboard goes into sleep mode even while the iPad is unlocked, and does not wake up when the iPad is opened. (My last keyboard for my old iPad did not have these problems, and it was 5 years older.) When you hit a key, there is a noticeable lag before the keyboard “wakes up”. The magnetic back for the iPad is easily dislodged, and the keyboard is very heavy. I would have returned this keyboard, but I couldn’t find one I liked better that would fit my 2020 iPad Pro. It works, and that is about the best I can say. I am hoping a better one comes on the market soon, and I can replace it.
- Great Product - Great features!- October 7, 2019
Great product! Just got it today, and compared it against the Gold and Cherry version I bought. This is a night and day difference in the solid feel. Besides the rich feature set, the small things like bumper protection for the screen, left and right below the keyboard, the rubber feet. I love the magnetic cover as it adds significant grip while carrying (VERY important to me). Only downside is added weight but not really an issue when the experience is this good. The Gold and Cherry is going back. I might hang onto the Apple Smart for when I really want a truly light/thin option (traveling). Great product here! Definitely recommend.