Brydge Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad Pro 11" (2nd/3rd Gen)/Air (4th Gen)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with Pad Pro 11-inch 2nd generation, 3rd generation and iPad Air 4th generation and integrates seamlessly with Brydge keyboards (sold separately)
- Tempered glass screen protector features a 9H hardness to protect your display from scratches and cracks
- Ultra-thin design is anti-scratch and anti-smudge and won't compromise performance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Ipad pro 2021- June 22, 2021
Decent protection. I like how the magnetic cover blocks the whole back side of the IPad. The only thing I don't like about the back cover is the edges of the cover are not flush with the ipad so some type of movements catch the cover and it gets pulled off or pulled out of position. The fit of the keyboard it perfect. I did not have to make any adjustments to mine. Very snug and secure. The keyboard is great although this is my first mobile keyboard so I don't have anything to compare it to. Function and reliability is amazing so far.
- Came with everything need to- December 3, 2019
Came with everything need to clean and prep the screen, including a tack strip to pull off any dust prior to applying. Application was relatively easy and it fits great. It seems to clean better than the original glass as well. The Brydge keyboard attaches just fine with the screen protector in place. I tend to remove and reinstall the ipad from the keyboard frequently, and so far the protector has stayed in place with no issues whatsoever.
- Comes off when attaching keyboard- August 22, 2020
It’s okay, nothing super fancy but i wouldn’t say that it is the best out there. Though for the price that I paid I am okay with this purchase. The bottom left corner doesn’t want to say down and when I attach the iPad back to the holders, it would push that part up and create bubbles. I admit it could possibly be my fault but i would still not Say that it is the greatest but not the worst.