Brydge Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad Pro 12.9"
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" and integrates seamlessly with Brydge keyboards (sold separately)
- Tempered glass screen protector features a 9H hardness to protect your display from scratches and cracks
- Ultra-thin design is anti-scratch and anti-smudge and won't compromise performance
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Nice look and fit- March 10, 2020
The screen cover fits nicely, and has the best system I've seen for helping to properly align the cover on the screen. It is easy to clean, too. Happy to know it will work with the new touch pad case that's coming inApril. Wish I had gotten a matte finish to avoid reflections in brightly lit rooms and on the patio, and the package pull tab did not work well, so I had to carefully cut open the package.The wet wipe works ok, and the squeegee and cloth do their jobs. the little sticky dust arrows do help remove the odd speck, so bubbles are not an issue.
- Came with everything need to- December 3, 2019
Came with everything need to clean and prep the screen, including a tack strip to pull off any dust prior to applying. Application was relatively easy and it fits great. It seems to clean better than the original glass as well. The Brydge keyboard attaches just fine with the screen protector in place. I tend to remove and reinstall the ipad from the keyboard frequently, and so far the protector has stayed in place with no issues whatsoever.
- Comes off when attaching keyboard- August 22, 2020
It’s okay, nothing super fancy but i wouldn’t say that it is the best out there. Though for the price that I paid I am okay with this purchase. The bottom left corner doesn’t want to say down and when I attach the iPad back to the holders, it would push that part up and create bubbles. I admit it could possibly be my fault but i would still not Say that it is the greatest but not the worst.