Buffalo Electronics IR Connecting Block (IR-100)
Available online only
The IR-100's computer designed signal amplification circuitry allows long cable runs to work as well as short cable runs. A repeater 1000' away from the IR-100 will flash the controlled A/V equipment exactly the same as a repeater 10' away will.
The IR-100's flasher outputs are regulated to an optimum output level. Flashers will never flood the device under control causing missed commands and they will never reach out far enough to effect another device even if it uses the same IR codes.
An advantage of regulated short range flasher output levels is that you can use multiples of the exact same component in multi-zone system designs, in the same equipment rack and experience no IR remote control problems. the same IR codes.
- Exceptional >800 foot repeater run lengths with standard CAT5/6.
- Noise reduction circuit improves IR data transmission.
- Amplified input allows short and long repeater runs to work exactly the same.
- Signal confirmation LED for troubleshooting.
4 regulated flasher jacks for correct flasher output levels at any repeater distance.
- Built-in optional system ground lug problem environments.
- Parallel IR-100's to control more than 1 equipment stack or for more flashers.
- Easy to create multiple listening zones using multiple IR-100s.
- High quality brand name electronic components for long life.
- Robust, heavy duty build quality.
- Designed with the professional installer in mind.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on all orders.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 buisiness hours.
Other important information
Additional fees for shipping to Yukon, NWT and Nunavut
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|AG Cables||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Home Phones & Office Communication||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
|Computer & Home Theatre Accessories||30 Days||0%||0%||15%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 days