Bumkins Silicone Dish with Grip - Blue
Available online only
- Suitable for babies and toddlers of all ages
- Strong suction base keep the dish upright, so it's perfect for little ones that are learning to self-feed or kids that are already using utensils
- Dividers are toddler sized to help parents portion out meals
- Straight edge lets kids belly up to the plate, so more food makes it into their mouths and less finds the floor
- Fits most highchair trays, so it'll work with your existing set-up
- Made from silicone food-grade that is soft, flexible, stain resistant, and doesn't harbour bacteria
- Dishwasher-safe for a quick clean
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Worth the money- May 24, 2021
We have a 16 month-old who wants to use a "big boy" plate, but throws any plates we put on the high chair. This plate has been a life-saver. It's silicone and I know it's safe for my child, it sticks well to a smooth surface, and it's just the right size for a high chair. (We have the wooden Eddie Bauer high chair from Target) and this plate fits on the small tray. Notably, the red color looks more like a dark pink, so keep that in mind when you choose your color. We've been using the plate for about a week and our toddler has yet to throw it on the floor, and is willing to stay in his seat longer during dinner. All-in-all a parenting win!
- Only suction plate that works for my infant- May 24, 2021
Well made - you can tell it's durable. While testing this product right off the package, my 9 month old pulled it off his highchair tray in less than 5 seconds. I applied a small smear of water to the suction area, but he was still able to easily slide it and pull it up. Update: I tested it again by smearing more water on the highchair tray. The suction got stronger that way. Advice applying water for he suction to work. I also bought some of the Ezpz happymat and the mini mat, they did not work for me. These work if you only try to pull then from the middle, but my infant pulled then from his highchair tray from the sides and they came off right away.
- Love this product!!! Will buy more!- May 24, 2021
I absolutely love this product! We have a 1.5 year old boy who recently graduated from his high chair to our dinner table with the booster seat. We use normal plastic kid plates but they always make a mess and can slip and slide around when his little fingers are working with food (especially now that he is practicing his utensil skills). This silicone dish sticks to the table so there is no movement and STAYS IN PLACE! I would give this 10 stars if I could. I need to purchase another one since this is now the only dish we use (which means I am hand washing after every mean). A great buy or a perfect gift for a 1st birthday!