Burnout Paradise Remastered (Switch)
Sold out online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Includes the remastered original game and all main downloadable content ever released, including the Cops and Robbers pack, Legendary Cars, Burnout Bikes, and Big Surf Island
- Features a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, including high-resolution textures and more
- Burn rubber and shred metal across the open roads of Paradise City while discovering jumps, stunts, and shortcuts
- Blaze your path to glory in unique events, using your knowledge of the city to find the fastest routes and get the drop on rivals
- Wreck your friends online and collect their mugshots, or join forces to demolish hundreds of online challenges
- Throw out that driver's handbook and set speed and destruction records all over town
- Track how many you own, and prove your demolition dominance against your friends
- Send your car launching, spinning, and scraping through the city, smashing through traffic and leaving a very expensive trail of wreckage in your rearview
Number of Players
- Games Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- A VERY Essential Game To Have On The Switch- June 25, 2020
There are SO MANY good things I can say about this game... 1st off, that price point doesn't matter if your a TRUE fan of the series. For $65, it does ALOT of things right. I wanna start off with my favorite unique feature that this game has to offer & it's the fact that this game can effectively run the online features perfectly using data, which is 1 thing that almost all switch games suffer with. The online environment is where I spend most my time when I play becuz the Online environment is actually a ton of fun. Also, a big factor that alot of people care about is being to save videos clips & capture screenshots. The 1st time u start up the game, it'll ask u to sign into your EA Origin Account & after that, close the game start it up again & you'll be able to save clips & screenshots no problem. The game runs BEAUTIFULLY on the Switch. The Gameplay is HIGHLY addicting & the graphics look impressive on the Switch. There is 1 flaw, but it's so minor that I almost forgot to mention it. There's no native voice chat but that's no big deal becuz there's other ways u can communicate thru the game. like, me & my friends honk to get each other's attention. Overall, Burnout Paradise on the Switch is BLAST!! 1 last thing about the price point, the reason as to why it's $25 more than the previously released Console Versions is becuz number 1, it's EA... & number 2, for the added portability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great port of a classic racer- February 22, 2021
Burnout Paradise Remastered for the Switch has it all - 60 fps gameplay, classic soundtracks, plus all the DLC content. The graphics does take a hit in docked mode compared to the other platforms, but the smoothness of gameplay and the ability to take it on the go more than make up for it. If you are looking for a classic racer with Burnout's trademark flair, you won't regret picking this one up. Just buy it when it is on sale.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Pretty good- November 16, 2020
its a good game its very fun and a very odd game to come on the switch but still glad its actually on the switch 9/10Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report