C by GE 80" Full Colour Smart LED Light Strip
- Smart LED light strip creates stylish, and dynamic room lighting to suit your different moods
- Compatibility with the C by GE app allows for easy and quick control from your smartphone
- Smart functionality lets you dim and change colour and set scenes to suit your needs
- Set schedules for the light to turn on and off automatically
- Tunable white light syncs with your sleep/wake cycle for dynamic illumination
- Made for Google to facilitate easy and simple set up without the need for a bridge or hub to pair with Google Home devices (sold separately)
- Light strip can be cut to the desired size or stretched to 32ft. to wrap around cabinets, counters, headboards, and soffits
- Included power supply makes installation a breeze
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit allows for convenient voice control without the need for a bridge or hub
- Pair the C by GE smart plug (sold separately) with your smart LED bulbs to enable voice control with Alexa and out of home control
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 160 reviewers who responded, 121 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great TV Backlight- August 10, 2020
I purchased this strip as part of a package deal with four bulbs and a smart outlet. I wasn't really looking for a lightstrip, so it sat in the box for a bit until I decided to mount it on the back of my entertainment console where my family TV was situated. This allowed me to use color bias lighting near the TV which looks fantastic. It is integrated with my google home device, so I can turn it off and on or change the color to fit my mood. The only negative I have is the poor adhesive provided on the strip; it didn't stick to anything I tried to mount it against and eventually just used tape to secure it in place.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annoying- September 4, 2020
Why would you spent $70 on a light strip that will not connect to the Google home app as advertised. Spent an hour trying to get them to connect. Ended up removing all of my C by Ge lights from google home and use them in the C by Ge app. Once I finally got everything connected, I was ready to install the lights to my desk to find out that the adhesive is straight up trash. To make this work I now have to go and get double sided tape. Why even bother advertising that it works with Google Home and why even bother putting any adhesive on it at all when you have to get your own anyway? Waste of money and time.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Cool Product- January 18, 2020
Originally only bought one of these but I after I set it up in the archway and played with the colors and brightness, I bought 4 more. I set one up under my workbench, which is a lot handier than trying to install a bulky florescent light. And I have the added advantage of voice control. Easy to set up to Alexa via the GE app. Only downside is if the wireless goes out there is no voice control but you still can control it from Bluetooth. Make sure to clean the surface you are attaching the double sided tape to otherwise it won't stick very well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.