C3 Chelsea 40" Fireplace TV Stand - Distressed Oak
Sold out online
- Part of the Chelsea collection from C3
- 18" electric fireplace heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Anti-tipping safety wall restraints keep young children and pets safe
- 7 total shelves with 4 open shelves that are adjustable to accommodate a variety of design options
- Cord management system ensures unsightly cables are tucked out of sight
- Portable wheel design makes it easy to maneuver this fireplace where you want it
- Supports a flat screen TV up to 40"
- Built from engineered wood, paper veneer, and metal for a long-lasting, sturdy construction
- Distressed Oak finish with dark metal accents creates an on-trend, industrial-inspired look that can adapted to suit your tastes
- Assembly required; takes approximately 15 minutes for 2 people to assemble
- Dimensions: Width: 93.98cm (37"); height: 29.72cm (11.7"); depth: 71.12cm (28")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Really nice!- January 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a really nice piece of furniture. The Chelsea is a TV stand that has a fireplace/ heater in the bottom of the stand. It has four adjustable shelves on each side that can be used for books or knickknacks etc. It comes in the distressed oak color that gives it the farmhouse look. The stand can hold a flatscreen tv up to 40 inches. The fireplace has glowing logs with five flame brightness levels.It has a powerful heater that can heat up a 1000 sq ft space. It also comes with a handy remote and the stand/ fireplace is on wheels for easy moving. This is a nice piece of furniture that will make any room feel warm & cozy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVE THIS!!!!- February 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So When this arrived, i was pleased to see that it was 99 percent put together, and all i had to do was install the shelves. Which they made super easy to do. Its one of, if not the best heaters in the world. It gets so warm in my living room, that its keeping us so cozy. It has an automatic shutoff feature which I appreciate. It goes up to 86 degrees, and that combined with how well and how much room it heats up, is amazing! this is my favorite heater ever and i cant wait to keep using it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heater works great and looks good too.- January 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I just received this the other day and let me tell you compared to other 1500 watt heaters this puts out some serious heat and it should have absolutely no problem heating up to 1000 square feet. As far as settings go this has an adjustable thermostat that can adjust anywhere from 59 to 86 degrees. You can also adjust the intensity of the fake fire from lighter to darker and lastly you can set a timer for how long you want the heater to run for. It also comes with a little remote. Now for the reason why I gave it a low rating. When I received the heater two of its wheels that go on the bottom were broken. This is probably the fault of the shipper dropping the box but in the future perhaps the manufacturer could include plastic covers over the wheels to protect them while they are being shipped.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.