Cables To Go 1.5 ft. 1-To-4 Power Cord Splitter
Available online only
- Ideal in a compact workplace or home office where there is a need to run electronic equipment in a limited space.
- Can be used with Power Transformers, Computers, Monitors, Scanners, Printers, and other devices that use a 3-pin male-to-female shroud power connector.
- Saves space by eliminating extra cords and it keeps your surge strips and UPS outlets free.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
- Final Solution to Wall Warts- 14 mars 2011
Which came first the outlet strip or the wall wart? Doesn't matter really. First outlet strips had their outlets too close together and oriented such that a wall wart would consume two or more outlet spaces. Then, eventually, outlet strip makers change the orientation of the outlets by 90 degrees and increase the spacing (a little). But, someone didn't get the word to the wall wart makers and now they've started making wall warts that cause the same problem all over again by being 90 degrees different in orientation. What to do? Give up and get this item!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful for Multiple Adapters- 5 septembre 2014
This is especially useful with multiple computer peripherals that use bulky voltage adapter. While many of the devises use only a small amount of current, the adapters take up a lot of space and quickly use up outlets. With this product, can use one outlet for four devises and the length obviates the issue with bulky adapters interfering with use of other outlets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable and well made- 17 septembre 2009
I've got a few of these that I always send to trade shows. These things take a beating and still perform great without a single cut. Always good to have around in a pinch too. It's a bit bulky for general home use, but awesome for my application.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.