Café 24" 39dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (CDT875P2NS1) - Stainless Steel
- 24'' built-in standard dishwasher fits beneath your kitchen counter or cabinet for a streamlined look
- Third rack makes the best of available space to accommodate more dishes
- 39db noise level lets you run the dishwasher at any time of the day without worrying about disturbing anyone
- Capacitive touch controls on the LCD screen ensure easy operation
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to operate the dishwasher from anywhere in your home
- Ultra-Wash uses variable pressure jets to loosen and remove tough stains from dishes for precise cleaning
- Dry Plus features dual-convection ultra dry, so your dishes come out super dry
- Deep clean silverware cleans utensils easily and bottle jets target the corners to clean bottles thoroughly
- Piranha hard food disposer with removable filter breaks down food particles and prevents clogging in wash arms
- Active Flood Protect detects leaks by capturing and redirecting water towards integrated sensors, so you'll never have to come back to a flooded kitchen
- Status Centre lets you read the cycle status on the LCD screen
- Energy Star certification conserves and saves on energy bills
- Customizable hardware lets you stylize the dishwasher to match your decor
- Dimensions: Width: 60.33 cm; height: 86.36cm; depth: 60.96cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 472 reviewers who responded, 387 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Problems after only a few weeks.- May 24, 2021
Looks great however after only a few weeks use I used some stainless steel cleaner on it and it did not buff out like it did on my new cafe fridge and now there is strange discoloration that I can't seem to buff out. Also the front stainless steel panel seems to be not completely attached and bumped out and now there is a crease in the stainless steel in the bottom right corner. We ordered this beginning of April but did not start using it until a few weeks ago because our remodel was not done when we got it. Very disappointed in this looking this way after only a few weeks. The only good news is the actual dishwashing aspect works well.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Condensation on cabinets and under counter- January 3, 2020
We have always purchased GE appliances and never will again. The Cafe dishwasher has a defective seal which allows condensation to be deposited on surrounding cabinets and countertop. This happens during the dry cycle and will eventually ruin cabinets. When we contacted GE they replaced the dishwasher and the second dishwasher has the same issue. When we contacted GE to tell them the second dishwasher also deposited water on the surrounding cabinets, GE told us this was normal and they were closing our case.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This is the prettiest dishwasher EVER- March 27, 2021
Form definitely meets function in this one!! I absolutely love it!!! The little “clean screen” was a bonus I didn’t know about and now I don’t need a stupid magnet to remember to flip! The dishwasher is beyond quiet literally never owned a dishwasher so quiet! Just above a whisper, the dishes are very clean, and overall for a dishwasher of all things really the prettiest and most functional kitchen appliance. The only thing I’m annoyed about is the app all of a sudden has stopped sending me notifications when things are done. This is across the board with all of our smart home GE products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t buy this model!- January 20, 2020
I bought this model a few months ago. On the positive side it is quiet and washes well. But it has a huge flaw. During the drying cycle excessive condensation escapes from the top and side depositing water on my wood cabinets. This will eventually destroy them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great features!- March 16, 2021
We bought these 4 appliances in November 2020 & just got them 3 weeks ago. The wait was worth it! The brushed copper hardware really makes them stand out. We are very happy with our appliances!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.