Café 30" 5.7 Cu.Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Induction Range (CHS900M2NS5) -Platinum Glass
Efficient cooking, delicious results
- 5.7 cu. ft. oven capacity provides ample space to cook up a feast for your family and friends
- True European Convection with precise air circulates heat so every dish comes out evenly cooked and beautifully browned
- Five induction elements include a 6" 1800W element, two 8" 2500W Sync elements, and a 6" 100W element to provide rapid and precise heat for efficient cooking
- 11" Power Boil element (at 3,700 watts) uses chef-preferred induction cooktop technology to direct heat right to the cookware
Smart and convenient
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control the oven from anywhere in your house using a smart device or voice controls
- Gourmet Guided Cooking offers video-guided recipes from chefs and automatically adjusts the time, temperature, and cooking pace for consistent results
- Smart system automatically tracks the progress of your dishes and adjusts temperatures and cooking times accordingly
Fresh style for your kitchen
- Platinum glass finish shows off the modern, angular lines of the range for a posh, sophisticated aesthetic
- Push-to-open storage drawer has no handle so it maintains the sleek look of the range's façade
- Full-colour display makes operation easy and intuitive while enhancing the modern look of the range
- Width: 75.88cm (29.87")
- Height: 94.93cm (37.37")
- Depth: 74.93cm (29.5'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use & Care
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 220 reviewers who responded, 192 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as advertised- 12 mai 2021
We got this range about 3 weeks ago. So far everything is working as promised. It really boils water quickly. Have not used any of the precision cooking or chef's recipes. Waiting for the smart pots that are part of the promotion. Lead time 16 weeks is long so I will update the the review after I get the new pots. Burner heating does vary with the type of pans being used. I the pan is a SS pan it is very quick, however if the pan is a non-stick All-Clad it is much slower to heat. Still very acceptable and faster heating than the electric range i replaced. Only complaint is it is hard to keep the cooktop clean without streaks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- love the induction- 16 mai 2019
Cooking on induction is a step above "electric"- food turns out tasting better and with less chance of accidentally burning the bottom of a soup or stew left to simmer. The true convection is great. I also thought that the wifi and phone app was a gimick- but I installed it anyway and as an apple watch wearer I get a notification when my timer is up or when my oven is done preheating. This is a great feature to have as the timer is not loud (that is actually appreciated in our household) and I don't feel as though I am tied to my range when I am cooking something. I can even head out into the yard knowing I will get a notification when the timer goes off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great range- 28 août 2020
This is our first venture into induction cooking and so far it has been great, my wife was concerned about the complexity of some induction cooktops and ranges. When this arrived she felt much more comfortable about this choice. It is simple but has a lot of features that others didn't have. it is so nice to be able to use the oven and not have to be in the same room to make minor adjustments in cooking temperature. We often cook recipes that require multiple temperature changes during the cooking process. So far we can't be more pleased. If we had a complaint it would be that the small cooking element is very small, but it fits our small sauce pans so I guess it is ok.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.