Café 30" 5.7 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Slide-In Dual Fuel Range (CC2S900P2MS1) - Stainless
Enjoy versatile kitchen possibilities with this marriage of gas and electricity
- Dual-fuel range features a gas cooktop with an electric oven, giving you the best of both worlds
- True European Convection with Precise Air circulates heat evenly within the oven to deliver incredible baking and roasting results every time
- Temperature probe lets you monitor your oven's progress without sacrificing heat by opening the door
Enjoy hosting again with easy-to-use features that accommodate large meals
- Edge-to-edge gas cooktop features 6 versatile burners plus an integrated cast iron griddle to handle even the largest multi-course meals
- Warming drawer keeps your meals ready-to-serve, making hosting a breeze
- Self-clean steam clean option offers hassle-free clean up
- Smooth-glide roller rack offers convenient rack handling
Give your kitchen a sleek, modern makeover
- Slide-in range rests along your countertop to prevent food and other debris from falling into the cracks between the range and your counters
- Wi-Fi Connect lets you control your oven from anywhere in your home using just your voice or your smart device
- Width: 75.87cm (29.87")
- Height: 94.92cm (37.37")
- Depth: 75cm (29.53")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Oven Racks
- LP Conversion Kit
- Integrated Cast Iron Griddle
- Centre Grate
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 744 reviewers who responded, 676 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as advertised- May 12, 2021
We got this range about 3 weeks ago. So far everything is working as promised. It really boils water quickly. Have not used any of the precision cooking or chef's recipes. Waiting for the smart pots that are part of the promotion. Lead time 16 weeks is long so I will update the the review after I get the new pots. Burner heating does vary with the type of pans being used. I the pan is a SS pan it is very quick, however if the pan is a non-stick All-Clad it is much slower to heat. Still very acceptable and faster heating than the electric range i replaced. Only complaint is it is hard to keep the cooktop clean without streaks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't buy again- December 3, 2018
We built a new house 4 years ago and, after research, bought what we thought was an excellent dual fuel range. I've been unable to use the oven as long than I've been able to. We have had service people work on it numerous times in our home and at the shop. One person has been on the phone with the GE company repair people at length several times and all they want to do is replace both boards, this relay, etc which have already been replaced a few times with no sucess. That would be fine unless you're the one paying for all these parts and labor. Just today we said "no more". We will be buying a new range today but be assured it won't be GE.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not as great as expected- August 27, 2021
After looking at many, many ranges, we decided on the GE Cafe mostly because it seemed the most solidly built range on the market for the price point. It is not quite as great as expected, we have liquid propane and the unit was supposed to come with a conversion kit - it did not and it took about 2 months to finally receive the parts while it sat in my dining room. Once installed, the unit did cook well but the range top components are flimsy and cheap compared to my Kenmore Elite of 10 plus years ago. It's sad that manufacturers would rather cheapen their product than charge a bit more, I'd gladly pay for the quality that I expected with this brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.