Café 30" 5.7 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (CC2S900P4MW2) - Matte White
Versatile culinary possibilities
- Dual-fuel range features a gas cooktop with an electric oven for power, precision, and efficiency
- True European Convection with Precise Air circulates heat evenly within the oven to deliver incredible baking and roasting results every time
- Temperature probe lets you monitor your oven's progress without sacrificing heat by opening the door
Entertaining made easy
- Edge-to-edge gas cooktop features 6 versatile burners plus an integrated cast iron griddle to handle even the largest multi-course meals
- Warming drawer keeps your meals ready-to-serve, making hosting a breeze
- Self-clean steam clean option offers hassle-free clean up
- Smooth-glide roller rack offers convenient rack handling
Modern style and convenience
- Slide-in range rests along your countertop to prevent food and other debris from falling into the cracks between the range and your counters
- Wi-Fi Connect lets you control your oven from anywhere in your home using just your voice or your smart device
- Customizable hardware kit allows you create a custom look for your kitchen decor
- Matte white finish lends a fresh aesthetic to your kitchen
- Width: 75.87cm (29.87")
- Height: 94.92cm (37.37")
- Depth: 75cm (29.53")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Oven Racks
- LP Conversion Kit
- Integrated Cast Iron Griddle
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 44 would recommend this product.
- Very Satisfactory- June 9, 2021
Bought this range at clearance “as is”. Gas burners are perfect-grates create a solid top surface which accommodates all pot sizes-from extra large stock pots to my smallest copper pots. Oven size is really large-accommodates a half sheet pan. Even though I have checked and calibrated the oven temp my tried and true recipes take longer to bake-not sure why....I use the warming drawer for tray storage-not sure it’s practical for warming food so close to the floor-but might be useful at Thanksgiving/Christmas. Love the fact that it’s not stainless but a lovely pearly white.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- jury is out- March 16, 2021
I waited 3 months for this range. I've had for less than a month, the clicking sound from the oven while in use is annoying, why does this happen? While cleaning it I found one of the burners has a flaw in the finish and did get a replacement quickly. The 'stainless steel' on top under the grates EASY to scratch, must be cheapest produced, not like any stainless I've ever seen. I'm getting ready to call customer service because the clock loses nearly a minute a day.When the range got delivered I found out it was made in Mexico not in US as I was told.I went online to find out Cafe' products are made in Mexico by a Chinese company from Chinese parts.From what I see it seems to be way over priced.READ the reviews.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor flame control, undersized oven interior- December 31, 2020
I purchased this oven and immediately tried cooking up a storm. I have found the flame range unimpressive with low being nearly as hot at medium. To get a good simmer, I need to move my larger pots to the smallest burners. The inside of the oven is Materially smaller than what the outside dimensions promise. It’s a two cookie sheet limit. I do not know why they bother giving 3 shelves the pull out rack is a nice idea but is even more narrow and awkward to slide, you might as well just use a regular rack.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.