Café 30" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (CGP95303MS2) - Stainless Steel
- Gas cooktop offers quick heat-up so you can start and finish your cooking in less time
- Large cooking surface with five burners let you cook multiple dishes easily and quickly
Ease of Use and Cleaning
- Built-in cooktop makes seamless addition to your kitchen countertop
- White LED backlit heavy-duty knobs let you know which burner is turned on with a quick glance
- Electronic ignition lets you light up the burners without the need of a pilot light
- Extra-large cast iron griddle offers space for cooking crab cakes, pancakes, veggies, and other favourites
- Burner grates allow you to perfectly rest the pot and cookware over the burner
- Sealed burners with removable cap for easier cleaning
- Stainless steel construction and finish lend ultimate durability and easy maintenance
Versatile Heat Output
- One 20,000BTU Tri-ring burner is perfect for sauteing, searing, and boiling pots of water
- Two 9500BTU burners and one 12000 BTU burner let you cook a variety of dishes
- One 5000BTU burner is perfect for simmering soups and sauces
- Convertible liquid propane for use in different locations
- Control lock prevents accidental activation of burners
- Width: 30"
- Height: 5.51"
- Depth: 21"
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- LP Conversion Kit
- Cast Iron Griddle
- User Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 162 reviewers who responded, 145 would recommend this product.
- wonderful use of burner space- March 11, 2019
Pros: The griddle, I can't say enough amazing things about it. the 3 ring burner gets pretty hot. The light up knobs are really attractive. Cons: The spacing between the front burners and the knobs is a bit tight and the pot/pan handles stick out over top depending how you cook. The knobs are not stainless, but are painted plastic. The paint has started coming off of one of the knobs. Each of the burner knobs is not completely analog. They have "gates" where on it feels like each one has a "high, med/high, med, med/low, low" setting. I'm used to having a valve that is all the way open on one end, and then almost completely closed on the other.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has all the features I wanted plus some- July 11, 2019
I compared and reviewed many cooktops before I found this one. We were remodeling and converting from electric to LP and due to the cabinet size, we had to stay with a 30”. This model may be only a 30”, but it doesn’t lack ANY feature. In fact, this has many MORE features than a lot of other more expensive brands I considered. For example, higher BTU’s, the simmer feature, heavy cast iron vs “medium”cast iron and white lighted knobs (to signal you left the burner on- a HUGE safety feature for me) Also LP usually has a drop in BTU’s compared to Natural gas (read the specs) and this model burns the same! Splurge and buy the griddle, I did! Great for making bacon, grilled cheese and pancakes when I have a crowd. Love, love, love this cooktop; I can’t say anything bad about it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product - could be improved- February 2, 2020
GE website claims guaranteed fitment when going from 30” electric to gas. We updated from Jenn-air downdraft. The width dimension is good but the depth of the GE Cafe is 20-3/4” vs 22” of the Jenn-air or other similar ones. I read reviews where someone did the exact same upgrade and they claimed a small gap showed between the rim and granite. I had to have a granite company cut a 3/4” X 22-3/4” piece of granite And glue to the opening so that the cooktop would be supported on the back side.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.