Café 30" 7.0 Cu. Ft. True Convection Double Oven Slide-In Gas Range (CCGS750P4MW2) - White
Plenty of efficient cooking space
- Large 30" gas range features a double-oven design and edge-to-edge cooktop with 6 burners and a built-in griddle to handle all your family's cooking needs, from everyday dinners to large holiday spreads
- 7.0 cu. ft. dual ovens feature a lower True European Convection with Precise Air oven for accurate heat circulation and more efficient cooking
Installs for a built-in look
- Slide-in design gives you the sleek look of a built-in with easier installation
Effortless operation for culinary success
- Sleek LED control panel wakes up when prompted and visually disappears when not in use
- Integrated temperature probe makes sure your meats are perfectly prepared to the proper level of doneness
- Precise simmer burner gives you slower-cooking flexibility without burning your dish
- Sabbath Mode lets you keep the oven on the "Bake" setting for several days at a time, with the displays, lights, tones, and cleaning cycles disabled; this allows you to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
- Width: 76cm (29.92")
- Height: 95cm (36.61")
- Depth: 80cm (29.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- LP Kit
- Anti-tip Bracket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 844 reviewers who responded, 765 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome When it Works- July 6, 2021
The double oven and 6 burners are a huge selling point for us and we love the stove. We had it for 6 months when the ovens stopped working due to a common issue with a fan. We had 6 service calls over 5 months; diagnosis visit, repair visit 3 weeks later, next day no joy again… repeat 2 more times. GE was great to work with but it took a long time between visits. Finally after the 3rd trip to replace the fan and the electronics board failed to resolve the problem, GE honored replacing it altogether with a new model, and followed up a few times to verify all was good. We love it but can’t help but wonder when it’s going to stop working again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Double Oven- January 6, 2021
We bought this to replace the broken one at the house right before we moved in and it was the best purchase we made. The double oven has been great over the holidays to do cookies, roasts, rolls and more and make sure it’s all done around the same time along with anything cooking up on top. The 6 gas burners are great. The WiFi thermometer for the meat in the lower oven has been an added bonus. Preheating via your phone is super helpful especially when leaving work to come home or when you’re in the middle of a zoom meeting and can’t get up. Cleans easily and heats evenly. We only wish it had a matching ductless overstove vent/recirculator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this range- April 19, 2021
This is by far the most expensive appliance we’ve purchased. That said, it’s worth every penny. The convenience of the double oven is great, but I’ve been most impressed with the burners. I don’t know why but they seem to cook more even then our past stoves. They heat up our cookware quickly and offer really good control. The smart features are neat but we still figuring out if they are more than a novelty. The air fry function works just as good as our dedicated air fryer. We haven’t had a chance to use the proofing function yet, but we’re excited to have it. Overall if its in your budget this is a great looking and functioning range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.