Café 30" Convection Double Oven 5-Element Slide-In Induction Range (CCHS950P3MD1) - Matte Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Induction technology for precise cooking
- Induction technology in 5 burners offers you both rapid heating and precise control
- 11" burner heats water to boiling in 101 seconds and smaller burners maintain precisely-controlled simmering for tender, flavorful food
- Bridge element lets you use two burners at once for one pan, perfect for pancakes on a griddle or big pots of soup
- Dual ovens total to a massive 6.7 cu. ft. of space, so you can make a cake and a casserole at the same time and get all the parts of a meal done at once
- True-convection lower oven heats evenly for flawless cookies, melt-in-your-mouth pot roasts, and more delicious meals every time
- Slide-in design installs simply and quickly with minimal tools
Smart features for better food
- Wi-Fi-connected range and an included sous vide food probe synergize with Chef Connect video-recipes for an easy cooking experience no matter what you're making
- Control the range remotely using your smart home device or just your voice for ultimate convenience
- LED control panel shuts off automatically when not in use and virtually disappears for a seamless, refined look
- Self-cleaning ovens include a steam-clean feature for a sparkling kitchen with minimal effort
- Ceramic glass cooktop wipes down easily for mess-free cooking
- Induction technology ensures no exposed flames or heating elements meaning only the pan gets hot, nothing else does
- Width: 76cm (29.92")
- Height: 94.4cm (37.17")
- Depth: 74cm (29.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge callThere's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 731 reviewers who responded, 665 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic induction range- January 28, 2020
I bought this two months ago and I was most intrigued by the dual ovens in a traditional single oven size - this is my favorite feature. My wife and I often use the smaller, top oven for our meals for two but we have another larger oven at the ready. The induction works very well. I have owned induction before and my only negative is that they seem to be a bit finnicky - a little water on the bottom of a compatible pot or pan seems to throw it off, removing a pot and putting it back often results in the pot not being sensed and we need to turn that zone off then on again. These are minor inconveniences in an otherwise fantastic product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't buy again- December 3, 2018
We built a new house 4 years ago and, after research, bought what we thought was an excellent dual fuel range. I've been unable to use the oven as long than I've been able to. We have had service people work on it numerous times in our home and at the shop. One person has been on the phone with the GE company repair people at length several times and all they want to do is replace both boards, this relay, etc which have already been replaced a few times with no sucess. That would be fine unless you're the one paying for all these parts and labor. Just today we said "no more". We will be buying a new range today but be assured it won't be GE.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good Overall- October 12, 2018
Bought the dual oven GE Cafe induction range 4 months ago and so far I have to say I’m happy with its overall performance. I’ve used both ovens but tend to use the top smaller oven the most. It’s easy to clean but both the oven and elements are a bit noisy. Big biggest overall complaint would be the rubber seal on the top of the range between the glass and stainless steel controls. As you clean the stove the rubber seal has pushed in by the glass it looks very unsightly. Very poor engineering design here. That said, I’m still happy overall with the range. I just wish they would come up with a better design to fix this rubber sealYes, I would recommend this to a friend.